The online racing simulator
Who is up for a challenge?
(100 posts, started )
Quote from frokki :Sorry, I had to get on top of the planet earth's chart

nice lap though.
i hate you all
Pfft... I don't like being at the bottom Maybe I'll have to give this another try. (Or someone worse than me is welcome to post a lap....)

EDIT: OK, got a low 1:30 before I threw in the towel this time. This set is so aggravating lol illepall
Attached files
Dumpy_BL1R_RAC_13012.spr - 83.5 KB - 121 views
#55 - Davo
I can't even finish a legal lap so no replay from me, but lets just say that anything under 2 miniutes would be good for me lol
Hello guys!

I have started the recording session for your BRM-MOVIE.

It is a lot of work but will finish it soon.

In the meantime you can try find out what "BRM" means
Bad rac movie?

this is gonna be great...
Quote from IamKoyote :Hello guys!

I have started the recording session for your BRM-MOVIE.

It is a lot of work but will finish it soon.

In the meantime you can try find out what "BRM" means

definately Blackwood Reverse Madness

Gotta try this
Haha !

I wont say it
Im gonna try this thing later
here's my try.. 1.23.86
Attached files
i_dOnT_KnOw_BL1R_RAC_12386.spr - 44.8 KB - 125 views
Quote from IamKoyote :Haha !

I wont say it

You've just picked three letters that you threw at us and wait for a good suggestion you can shamelessly copy... Admit it!

Quote from bbman :You've just picked three letters that you threw at us and wait for a good suggestion you can shamelessly copy... Admit it!

lol
Intro is ready. All clips saved to harddisk (~ 40 GB uncompressed avi-files).

Now im busy with editing clips & sound

Progress status: ~20%
Quote from IamKoyote :Intro is ready. All clips saved to harddisk (~ 40 GB uncompressed avi-files).

Now im busy with editing clips & sound

Progress status: ~20%

Should be great fun, i'm looking forward to it.
It's done guys!

I have finished the movie.

Blackwood RAC Masochism Movie (~57 MB)

+9 min , 10 drivers one by one

Do we have some webspace where i can upload it this evening?

Please tell me!
You could use filefront, but some people say its not very reliable. I have never had any problems so far.
google video might also work
if you dont have gmail account, pm me.
Thx for the hints.

I'm currently uploading it to filefront.

More information asap.
Here it is guys!

I have chosen 10 replays. I know that not everybody is in it but please forgive me. I spent whole sunday to make this one. It was not easy for me to find a background sound. I hope u like my decision.

Have fun !!!

http://hosted.filefront.com/IamKoyote/

The quality isnt that good. Sorry for that! Im trying to encode a better version.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT !!!

Uploading 2nd Version!

This time i used Xvid Codec.

File will be available later this evening.

Use the same link as above.
Not a bad video, but one has to wonder why you chose to show so many slow laps when there are others that are more interesting and show better car control than just taking it easy.
Quote from Forbin :Not a bad video, but one has to wonder why you chose to show so many slow laps when there are others that are more interesting and show better car control than just taking it easy.

Its meant to be a LOL movie! Anyway, who wants to see aliens drive? Thats boring. lol, funny, I noticed that almost everyone was opposite lock around every corner.

Music was great. But yeah the quality was a bit crap, I look forward to the better quality version.

P.S.
Quote from Forbin :than just taking it easy.

Got to laugh at one that haven't you. Some people had broken arms / broken wheel after those "taking it easy laps".
Loved the music.. as usual :}
2nd Version is up. Same download link !
Sorry for the bump..

Just remembered this. Just wanted to see if I had improved over a year... 1:23.84 after 30 mins or so. Still not as good as Hannu, but I can't be bothered to spend the rest of the evening to trying to go faster.

P.S. If anyone wants a go, see the rules and compulsary setup in the first post of this thread.
Attached files
DaveWS_BL1R_RAC_12384.spr - 172.6 KB - 197 views

Who is up for a challenge?
(100 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG