The online racing simulator
I'm in...
I hope I'll have time to do HL...
i wouldn't like to spend hours doing hotlaps on tracks which there won't be a race on...i don't think it is a good idea.i can save time for my league races and training..but not for hotlaps which don't do me any good. sorry.

will i be out of first 40? i think i'm 10th or something according to signup order.
Shrug
Quote from ZORER :i wouldn't like to spend hours doing hotlaps on tracks which there won't be a race on...i don't think it is a good idea.i can save time for my league races and training..but not for hotlaps which don't do me any good. sorry.

will i be out of first 40? i think i'm 10th or something according to signup order.
Shrug

I think....no. There is no sign up order. Only hotlap order Wink
Quote from kalle :People who don't do hotlap are ranked according to their sign up order.

Hmm, so what's that mean?
Quote from ZORER :Hmm, so what's that mean?

Oh...well, my bad. But i think, many people will be able to do any hotlap. Will se. Shrug
Quote from ZORER :Hmm, so what's that mean?

It means that for those who dont do hotlaps, their order is the same as the sign up order. At the moment 35 has done their both hotlaps, people after them order is the same as the sign up order. So 36th is the one who has signed up first/earliest and so on.
so i'm 9th. After those 35 hotlappers, i'll be 44th. that means i'm out of the first 40 and will not be racing?
Quote from ZORER :so i'm 9th. After those 35 hotlappers, i'll be 44th. that means i'm out of the first 40 and will not be racing?

Some of those 9 people have done their hotlaps so you can't say it like that. Atm I think you would be 39th.
Big grin i like living on the razor's edge...hahahahThumbs up

..i'll do a hotlap session tomorrowShrug

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG