The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well, give him AOL and watch him suffer!

lmao. my uncle has aol and has nothing but trouble with it. and i wont even start on dial up. ive got a freind that wont get it into his head that wireless is stupid. especially when he doesnt have a laptop?
#27 - VoiD
Quote from BigDave2967 :
Normally I'd put this into the wreckers barricade and cd league forum due to where the event took place, but this situation exceeds their expectations.

I sent a replay to barricade yesterday evening, right after the race was finished (11:30pm). This guy deserves a ban...
i have AOL - Its slow, boring, steals all ur CPU and is total ****
And I have "unlimted" yet get capped to 30kbps between 6pm and 11pm ... spot the fair usage policY!
That's "aura" aka RudolfR back on, and boasting about my msn saying "goodbye to your msn" Big whoop!

Have a cookie. illepall
Hi BigDave

As this took place on [CD] ConeDodgers 1 server i need to get to the bottom of this. I was on the server at the time and to tell people what it was like at the time, over a 3 race session i kicked 5 and banned 2. The problem is that ConeDodgers is some of the best racing there is so everyday we have new drivers coming on the server to see what its all about.

Aura (RudolfR) has applied to become a reserve in the LFS: GTR League and i told him he must be able to do a 1:45.99 in an FXR before i could consider him.

So Aura and his 2 mates have been on all day, most of the time doing nothing wrong. But what happens is that as regulars join Aura and his mates are in front of you on the grid which causes all sorts of problems. I restarted this race 3 times and kicked 2 before starting it again.

If you could see all the chat rather than that in the replay you would see that 10 people tried to ban another driver and then several turned onto you.

In the replay chat you will se that i said "I will unban you if they ban you".

This is one of the problems with voting but its they only way.

I have asked Aura to explain, if i get nothing within 24 hours i shall ban him and his mates from all ConeDodgers servers.

One question, Why is it always you?

I have also offered you an email address and pop box without charge in a PM

Regards

Colin
Hmmm this is pretty bad considering he added me on ICQ a few days ago and started asking all these questions. He specifically wanted to join MOE Endurance Races!!!!

I blocked him. You're annoying Aura.
Quote from BigDave2967 :That's "aura" aka RudolfR back on, and boasting about my msn saying "goodbye to your msn" Big whoop!

Have a cookie. illepall

I am on the server and they are not there
As this seems to be getting out of hand and until i get an answer from Aura i have banned all three of them.
Just to hopefully make things more clear ....

Aura @ LFSWorld online racer stats is from Sweden without any distance
atm, and has nothing do to with the Aura mentioned here afaik.

Same goes to a Brazilian racer Woody @ LFSWorld online racer stats.

If you watch the replay and press cntrl+shift you can see the actual
names of the accused in the names list down in right corner.

As I don't want nothing to do with this matter,
( I hate Hackers&Wreckers though ) you have to find out the real
LFSWorld stats names for yourself, though the other one has already
been mentioned.
I don't know those guys personaly...but 2 days ago I blocked both in my MSN.
Deem they are irresponsible. Aura was so pissed if I didn't give him our 3D models FREE!

Ah...long story. If possible, avoid those irresponsible childs.
Aura - mitsha@h...
Woody - woody_12@h...
#36 - SamH
Well, Jadies and Lentilmen, since it looks like the matter is resolved at least for ConeDodgers, I think I ought to close the thread.

Dave, it would be nice if you started using the barricade rather than the forums to rant about the wreckers. You know the policy on naming and shaming on the forum, but you're determined to ignore it. If the replays are evidence of wrecking then the barricade is the place to post them, NOT the forum. At this moment in time, we've not received any reports on the barricade about either of these two characters.

@VoiD.. not received a report. Can you double-check please? http://barricade.ukct.net
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG