The online racing simulator
Senseless 14 year old+ new 500hp Mustang...
idiots.

not the kid, of course.

"hold it hold it" he yelled... as if it would matter any.

idiots.
Holy ****ing Pwned
stupid kid (stupid dad as well), awesome car
whoops!
At the end do I hear "Don't worry you'll get a new bike" ?? This is pretty funny. Stupid kid, even dumber Dad or whoever gave him the keys.
the kid isn't stupid.

it acted as a kid.
I dunno, all he did was ask for the keys so he could start it from the looks of it. I don't think that the father was very smart because he would've been the one who left it in gear. And the kid's foot was probably already on the throttle just from excitement like he was "driving it".

Funny, I laughed pretty good at this vid. I hope it wasn't you Racin Jason
#9 - JJ72
They should have bought him LFS with G25 first!
Quote from Tweaker :I dunno, all he did was ask for the keys so he could start it from the looks of it. I don't think that the father was very smart because he would've been the one who left it in gear. And the kid's foot was probably already on the throttle just from excitement like he was "driving it".

Funny, I laughed pretty good at this vid. I hope it wasn't you Racin Jason

My name isn't Joey! lol
I love the "I'll buy you a new bike Joey"
why are you calling the kid an idiot? how could you expect a 14 year old to know how to control a car? how can you call someone an idiot for behaving as he is expected to behave?

the idiot is the one who let the kid use it.

accusing the kid makes you an idiot, because you fail to judge properly. (unless you are 14 too... in which case it is high time you learned about this)
Quote from george_tsiros :why are you calling the kid an idiot? how could you expect a 14 year old to know how to control a car?

Im 13 and drove few cars already and somehow I didnt crash. And yes they had manual transmission too.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Im 13 and drove few cars already and somehow I didnt crash them mysteriously. And yes they had manual transmission too.

I guess no one told the kid that he needs to check if the gear is in, how to check it and what are the other 2 pedals for. Not every 14 years-old rich kid knows these. And not so many 13 years-old have driven cars, not even 17... I guess the kid just didn't know what to do and the result is a garage with one wall less and a new bike for the kid...
Quote from george_tsiros :why are you calling the kid an idiot? how could you expect a 14 year old to know how to control a car? how can you call someone an idiot for behaving as he is expected to behave?

the idiot is the one who let the kid use it.

accusing the kid makes you an idiot, because you fail to judge properly. (unless you are 14 too... in which case it is high time you learned about this)

im 15 and i think the kid is a douche bag. It is his fault, as hes the one who crashed Maybe the father should have been more careful and taught the dumbass a few things, but it isnt the dads complete fault. Why are we arguing about this anyway the video was funny no need to get serious about it
Quote from Vendetta :im 15 and i think the kid is a douche bag. It is his fault, as hes the one who crashed Maybe the father should have been more careful and taught the dumbass a few things, but it isnt the dads complete fault. Why are we arguing about this anyway the video was funny no need to get serious about it

Thank you!
kids... :rolleyes:
THOSE DAMN RULE BREAKERS

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ( just so the above comment is in caps )
Its only a ford....
wow sad someone should have been on the car with him im 13 and i drove my moms brabus with my uncle and i was fine.He probly forgot to hold the brake when u start and always watch ur gears
Everyone knows how to drive a manual transmission car as soon as he/she exits the womb. No matter if you are 14 or 55 you just sit into the car, start the engine and off you go. Just like that. After all the driving schools are just teaching us to not drive drunk and obey the speedlimits .

I drove car for the first time when I was 6 months old, it was a 20 tonne truck.The kid is shite!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :One time, in america, I was nominated to drive a friend's car because it had to be reversed up a hill and the seven other people who were there didn't think they could do it. They were all licensed american drivers, I'd never even sat in the drivers seat of a car before but I wasn't american, so they picked me.

good point!

@Kev and Hyper:

Doesn't mean that someone can't drive a stick because of their origin. Stick takes practice for most people, and it isn't easy right off the bat. More small accidents happen from inexperienced stick users than any automatic user that last I heard. Automatic is safer (easier) for our streets at least, which is why it is the more dominant option on cars you buy nowadays. Expecting someone to drive stick is like expecting someone to do a flip on a bike... not everyone will do it, not everyone will succeed, and for how long would one continue doing it until they realize it isn't safe?

So be proud you are the one that can do it (wow stick!), but who the hell cares?
Quote from thisnameistaken :One time, in america, I was nominated to drive a friend's car because it had to be reversed up a hill and the seven other people who were there didn't think they could do it. They were all licensed american drivers, I'd never even sat in the drivers seat of a car before but I wasn't american, so they picked me.

in short your response would be "everybody unless hes american"

Quote from Tweaker :@Kev and Hyper:

Doesn't mean that someone can't drive a stick because of their origin. Stick takes practice for most people, and it isn't easy right off the bat. More small accidents happen from inexperienced stick users than any automatic user that last I heard. Automatic is safer (easier) for our streets at least, which is why it is the more dominant option on cars you buy nowadays. Expecting someone to drive stick is like expecting someone to do a flip on a bike... not everyone will do it, not everyone will succeed, and for how long would one continue doing it until they realize it isn't safe?

So be proud you are the one that can do it (wow stick!), but who the hell cares?

you are aware that virtually nobody in europe drives an automatic ?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I've seen videos of most driving in Europe and yeah, there is fewer stops for sure. Maybe even fewer cars in Europe? The pollution & traffic in Los Angeles for example, eughhhhh.

Senseless 14 year old+ new 500hp Mustang...
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG