The online racing simulator
new slowmotion movie
(105 posts, started )
just three words:

Don As Usual

No, that needs couple more - I hope that speed of sound will be veeery long with all cars compiled. Or you can give it some Air ( music).
Incredible video, loved it :bannana_g
#53 - Jakg
Next vid, please use something OTHER than Coldplay - esp seeing as my favourite part of "Talk" i have just discovered is nicked out of Kraftwerk's Computerlove
Quote from Jakg :Next vid, please use something OTHER than Coldplay - esp seeing as my favourite part of "Talk" i have just discovered is nicked out of Kraftwerk's Computerlove

I'll admit to having almost 0 idea who Coldplay are on one hand and being a big Kraftwerk fan on the other - but looking at wikipedia I found out that Kraftwerk actually gave them permission to use the riff.
#55 - Jakg
Coldplay are the singers doing the sountracks to most Don's vids - i would post a track, but that isn't really legal

(and yes - as of last night i am now a HUGE Kraftwerk fan!)
Quote from Jakg :Coldplay are the singers doing the sountracks to most Don's vids - i would post a track, but that isn't really legal

It's okay, I found a bunch of clips of Coldplay on youtube - can't say I'm impressed much. If you want to listen to some great kraftwerk remixes sometime in the future check out Atom Heart's (or Atom(tm)) projects - he also has some amazing kraftwerk-influenced tracks which are quite fun too (entire albums dedicated to subjects like food in his "Fonosandwich" project, etc).
#57 - Don
Quote from Jakg :Coldplay are the singers doing the sountracks to most Don's vids - i would post a track, but that isn't really legal

most of my vids? you mean two? i used this song only in 2 videos. And wheres the problem to let your own MP3 play during slowmotion movies? there is almost no synchronization to it, so. I guess (if i ever do any more slowmotions) i will do it without music at all, and tell people to play their own music. Because there is ALWAYS someone who complains.
very great movie and awesome camera angles! ...and I like the music ;-)

the single negative point: It's to short...

thanks for your work
Nice video

There I just see when one tyre is in the air that it stops to turn, thats crap/bug illepall
Quote from tomylee :
There I just see when one tyre is in the air that it stops to turn, thats crap/bug illepall

Its no bug...its a feature! This is called physics. I guess he was on the brakes.
#61 - Don
Quote from tomylee :There I just see when one tyre is in the air that it stops to turn, thats crap/bug illepall

why?
Maybe he is breaking, have to check it again.

What should I see in the picture?
Quote from tomylee :Nice video

heh?

That often happens. Watch the Clio Cup (or similar racing series where you often see this) and you'll see the unloaded rear tyre often in the air not even turning as the driver is a) on the brakes or b) it has ran out of momentum.

Keiran
yup can also happen often on the Road going Clios (check on Top Gear when they tested the new clio) that rear wheel often came up...
Or most front wheel drive cars with basic rear suspension (e.g. linked trailing arms). Fulvias, Clios, AXs........ not an unusual trait at all.
@tomylee

It can also be done with the front wheels of RWDs, especially if they're heavy on the breaking while in turn and the inner wheel is totally unloaded and in the air... the brake can stop unloaded wheels instantly, haven't you noticed this when breaking over bumps for example?
awesome, vivid, classy:up:
when there's no punishment on the tyre, you can stop it just with a small tuch to the brake pedal...

it is how it should be if he's touching the brake while the tire is off ground.
Don, i can't wait to see the movies you will make when Lfs goes Dx10.
:munching_ :wow: :headbang: OMG
Just like the one you uploaded in google
JUST WISHED IT WAS LONGER
Quote from Don : Because there is ALWAYS someone who complains (about the music).

LOL, i really know this, really

superb video, don. respect!
#73 - axus
Stunning, Don! Absolutely amazing.

I vote that Don makes a 10 minute slow motion video, online racing included. (just kidding, Don - only if you have time so no pressure )
#74 - Don
slowmotion from online racing wouldnt look good, because the cars arent moving 100% smooth
Maybe someone will make a replay editor which we can edit all the data and add camera views and export as video file. Or a 3dmax file which includes motion data because it is very difficult to animate car physics in 3d software.

hmm. i hear ppl say "-oh yea, what else mr.know it all?"

new slowmotion movie
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG