The online racing simulator
So, next thursday ok with everyone? im currently making a forum, that will outline the rules, and organise it alot more clearer.
No problamo boss.

Are you gonna make that video, the very first try was funny...

*red lights come on, 1-2-3*
*green light goes out*
"Nobody move"
*everybody drives off, getting 100 yards, then noticing the message*

i was really rubbish at the starts, always putting it it reverse at the start instead on 1st :P
Man, sounds fun. I'll do my best for next Thursday. Keep us posted.
Are the races always going to be on a Thursday? I can carry on if it's on a weekday, but any weekend races are a no-no, as I'm using my missus computer and she is starting a new work from home course. And I don't think using my P.C. (P4 !.6, 256MB RAM, 40gig HD and an amazing 32mb graphics card) is really possible.
Every Meeting will be a Thursday Evening, at 9pm or 10pm. and maybe swap it around one or two weeks.
So is next week a go?
How to join the race?
Quote from Ben-Pepito :So is next week a go?

Yup, Defo. Ill need to make a video of how you HAVE TO line up on the grid, so your not to get confused.

Quote from scania :How to join the race?

Just Simple Say "I want to Enter", and ill process it
what time is it?
9pm (British Time), Every Thursday
Just some guidelines for tomorrow...

All Drivers must have their WHITE ROOF car skin on the ready, drivers without the white roof will NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE until they do so!

Cheers
So, i'm in.
Quote from djgizmo68 :Just some guidelines for tomorrow...

All Drivers must have their WHITE ROOF car skin on the ready, drivers without the white roof will NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE until they do so!

Cheers

Re-uploaded my White roof skin pal.
Last Minute Bad news!

one of my relatives went into hospital last nite, so, were going to visit them tonite, and i may not be back in time for the races, in this event i apologise and will reshedule the meeting for Tomorrow nite if possible.

If the meeting is still going on tonite, ill PM all the members aswell as notify here.

cheers.
Sheeeeeeeeet!
Hope they are ok mate.

Tomorrow night is no good for me.

If you ever need to re-arange the race, Its better if you do it a week later, because 9/10 people have signed up because they can race Thursdays, if not they wouldnt sign up.

Yeah, real sorry about it, just im off on holiday in 2 weeks time (15th nov), so, i may have to arrange for 2 Double Headers in order to finish this current season.
So, still on?
So are we racing?
What's going on now then? Sorry to hear about your relative.
Any updates DJ Gizmondoligtonshire?
Well, obviously cancelled now, really sorry, family is more important (Btw, its not bad, just had one of those "hick-up" moments that needed to be checked, and since hes getting quite old now, everyone just over reacts).

Well, when are you guys free, ill try organise a Double Header (2 nites, 2 Meetings in a row)
Quote from djgizmo68 :Well, obviously cancelled now, really sorry, family is more important (Btw, its not bad, just had one of those "hick-up" moments that needed to be checked, and since hes getting quite old now, everyone just over reacts).

Well, when are you guys free, ill try organise a Double Header (2 nites, 2 Meetings in a row)

Ofcourse family comes first mate.

I assumed it was going ahead cos you posted
Nah, i managed to get on in the hospital using my PSP (Naughty Naughty)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG