The online racing simulator
Boxed DFP For sale.... £35 + postage
Hello All,

Yep the G25's are on their way so I've boxed up my trusty DFP and it's for sale.

It's boxed, still has the little manual thing, and all the bubble wrap haha, it's in excellent condition and other than a some dust in the nooks it looks pretty damn new.

The pedals are 100% fine, no spikes, no dead areas and at the time of boxing it up looked great due to the fact that they've never been used with shoes on.

I need some help from the forum as to a decent price (including postage) I'm also not planning on putting it on ebay as i'd like to offer it here for a while

Some pics I just took:

Thanks for looking
The DFP mass exodus begins...
Those pedals are clean, mang!

I guess I have to donate my DFP with crappy rev. A pedals, any takers?
Spanky, you will send them for free, right?

(I could pay the postages...)

EDIT: seriously, spanky, if you have them and the wheel is ok, I could give something for them..
How 'bout a trade for a packet of Jaffa cakes?

Seriously though, the DFP works great but the Logi pedals are messed up beyond my repair skill, so you'd have to find a replacement or perhaps install new pots.

I guess the postal charge would be around 10-15 euros or you can make a trip to Tampere.
well i have been looking for a dfp who can give me the best price the pedals im not fussed about i have some pots here i can fit to them. PM me with a price bearing in mind im currently unemployed so be nice to me find out the postage cost aswell CO15 2LL. i do have a limit on what i am willing to spend on one so i can only say yes or no.
#6 - CSU1
I have 12.5 kilo's of the finest DaiyGold Cheddar if ya fancy a barter
Quote from daveb948576 :well i have been looking for a dfp who can give me the best price the pedals im not fussed about i have some pots here i can fit to them. PM me with a price bearing in mind im currently unemployed so be nice to me find out the postage cost aswell CO15 2LL. i do have a limit on what i am willing to spend on one so i can only say yes or no.

Dave did you not get my PM? My DFP is ready to ship as my G25 showed up today.
Quote from ChaseMe :Dave did you not get my PM? My DFP is ready to ship as my G25 showed up today.

yes i got your pm but it will be better for me to buy one from the uk as the postage costs will be cheaper.
have you got a price yet?

well put it this way i was bidding on one on ebay my max bid was £10.01p and postage was £15 and i wont bid anymore higher than that so if you want to stop playing your fancy G25 for a second :ices_rofl and tell me weither or not you would concider doing it at that price i would be very gratefull thanks.
Quote from daveb948576 :have you got a price yet?

well put it this way i was bidding on one on ebay my max bid was £10.01p and postage was £15 and i wont bid anymore higher than that so if you want to stop playing your fancy G25 for a second :ices_rofl and tell me weither or not you would concider doing it at that price i would be very gratefull thanks.

I'd probably be looking for more than £25 quid to be honest as it'll cost quite a bit to post, I was thinking more like £35 + postage (honest postage, not ebay made up postage hahaha)
standard parcel is no more than £11-£12 anyway + £35 = £42 with £20 more i could buy a brand new one. people forget these are second hand items and are not really worth much. but because certain people want them they will pay silly prices for them. some have one on ebay for as much as £51 and £10 postage what are these people on there £62 new for crying out loud.
Quote from daveb948576 :standard parcel is no more than £11-£12 anyway + £35 = £42 with £20 more i could buy a brand new one. people forget these are second hand items and are not really worth much. but because certain people want them they will pay silly prices for them. some have one on ebay for as much as £51 and £10 postage what are these people on there £62 new for crying out loud.

Buy a new one then £20 buys quite a bit of beer though
#13 - lyd
My DFP is slightly over a month old (yes, I know I am a sucker, but I couldn't resist the G25 after my racing buddy bought his ;-), looks absolutely brand new, still under warranty and of course with all the original packaging. I was hoping to sell it to a guy I work with for $65 USD. (Paid about $100 USD for it from Amazon, although it appears they have since raised the price (?!) by $20).

Just in case that helps anyone with pricing theirs.

lyd
Quote from Robster230 :Buy a new one then £20 buys quite a bit of beer though

i got this many :hihi: :leb: :insane: :nut: :uglyhamme :sppalpati
Well a few weeks ago I sold my used DFP for £50 inc postage to another LFS user. It had been extensively modified with a real wheel/pedal enhancements. Quite a few months back I sold a brand new DFP to another fellow LFS'er on here for £45 plus postage. I don't think their value depreciates much, you see used ones go for £50 upwards once in a while on Ebay in spite of new ones not costing much more. £35 plus postage sounds fair for yours, you might get more on Ebay but then you have the extra hassle & fees.
Quote from Rtsbasic :Well a few weeks ago I sold my used DFP for £50 inc postage to another LFS user. It had been extensively modified with a real wheel/pedal enhancements. Quite a few months back I sold a brand new DFP to another fellow LFS'er on here for £45 plus postage. I don't think their value depreciates much, you see used ones go for £50 upwards once in a while on Ebay in spite of new ones not costing much more. £35 plus postage sounds fair for yours, you might get more on Ebay but then you have the extra hassle & fees.

Thanks yeah I dont mind ebay, but really wanted to offer it here first to fellow LFSers... if it doesn't go by the end of Nov I'll slap it on Ebay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG