The online racing simulator
Competition: Best sounding engine (LFSTweak)
so i think it would be pretty cool to see what kind of engine sounds you all can come up with; there is no limit to any of the settings (even if it does burn out the gas in 1 second lol), but i am going to *try* to put a competition together to see who can come up with the best sounding engine

i'll give it say.. 2 weeks, so the voting will begin on March 21 (if we get enough people to join in that is)

best of luck men, any sound type you want, from American Muscle to Formula, to Tuner

lets hear them roar
best sounding engine..
well, this is the engine i think sounds best --> straight 5, about 2000-2300cc in volume.. sounds best at lower revs i guess.. although the real thing sound a couple of hundred times better than this lfs-tweak does!

to bad there isn't a valve-number option though..

so here, tweaked in lfstweaks2 lite: the audi straight 5!
Attached files
audi_r5_turbo.rar - 205 B - 893 views
Also note that if you use the car volume in the game set to 20.0, it will sound horrible. Put it at the default 10.0, and you won't get any popping, and terrible quality in general.
#4 - neRu
At first i was thinking, that this was a waste of time, but after, just for the laugh, tweaking a bit, i made an engine, i think, that sounds quite like a formula 1 car.

Attached is the tweak, a set which has about the right gearing i think, and a .txt, with all the information for lfs tweak, just in case, that your computer doesn't take . for ,'s or the other way around. You need a fast clutch, or else this would not sound right!
Attached files
Neru-formula1.rar - 590 B - 362 views
2.3L Flat 3, oooooh i love it!
Sorry bout the bump! but, people allways flame me whem i dont search so
Attached files
SUPER FLAT 3.zip - 242 B - 316 views
CAN WE POST SOUND FILES NOT ENGINE TWKS!!!!!< cant be ****ed loading them etc
thanks anbiddulph for bringing up a half-year old thread..

@irdbsi.. er.. no incase you didn't read CSR wasn't even out when this thread was made
Quote from XCNuse :thanks anbiddulph for bringing up a half-year old thread..

@irdbsi.. er.. no incase you didn't read CSR wasn't even out when this thread was made

i no bout that, so, please cuz sum1 use my tweak to make a CSR thing for FXR?
Did anyone make a realistic supra Tweak as yet? like one with a massive top end? lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG