The online racing simulator
My LFS Birthday
(25 posts, started )
My LFS Birthday
Tonight i did my 2000th victory on LFS.
I just want to say that LFS is the best online racing game i ever played.
I never played a game so long.
Im 35 years old and i know video games from the beginning (Pong)
Just want to thank Scawen and all team for the pleasure i have driving this awesome game.

Thanks.
Quote from lake10 :Tonight i did my 2000th victory on LFS.
Just want to thank Scawen and all team for the pleasure i have driving this awesome game.

Thanks.

Hmmm congrat lake

P.S. 35 :cry: you old sod now get back to smokeing that pipe and sit back down in that rocking chair grandad

EDIT: also give your wife the attension you give lfs and maybe you get a special reward later in the week
Congratulations Lake, and I think I can speak for the whole of the ERG in wishing you all the best for the next 2000 wins.:wow:
P.S. come and race with us again sometime, we're on GTR 2 now. You will always be welcome.
#4 - Mauni
Cheers mate

PS. Only 35
Quote : Im 35 years old and i know video games from the beginning (Pong)

Well I'm a little too young to have ever known Pong as the 'next big thing', but I've been around and I agree that LFS is one of the best pieces of software I've ever stumbled across. Electronic entertainment don't get much better than this,

Happy B'day!

Thanks.

welldone lake! i also played original pong with that wheel controller in the late 70s. its been quite a ride. keep it up.
Woah, 2000 victories is a lot, that's better than Schumacher :d Congrats, and 35 isn't that old
Grats also here.
Grats Lake! I have a way to go with only 1380 1sts but I still hope to deprive you of some in the years to come

Ohh and guess what Im 35 too

SD.
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
one of my mates dad still races on GTL (bah what crap lol) but i have just introduced LFS to him and he is messin offline atm..

he is 56

Congratulations Lake.
When thinking about it I have the feeling you did 1500 wins on BL/GTI j/k

Quote from lake10 :I just want to say that LFS is the best online racing game i ever played.

agreed

Quote from lake10 :

same here

Quote from lake10 :

I was born in the year when the first man stepped on the moon, so I know what you mean.

Quote from lake10 :

Thanks.

:banana:GOO BELGIUM:banana:
good job!
p.s.: were r u from in Be?
Congrats Lake ,i'm quite sure it was on AS2/XFR(one of the best combo IMO).It 's quite difficult to beat you here except when you do a nice stunt ....
dam thats alot of wins well done mate
Quote from ldriver :Congrats Lake ,i'm quite sure it was on AS2/XFR(one of the best combo IMO).It 's quite difficult to beat you here except when you do a nice stunt ....

Thats reminded me of a race I was in with Lake the other night , I know alot of people have been practicing this combo for the upcoming UXRL including myself

So heres a little gift for you Lake its lap 4 T1 a most enjoyable pass

SD.
Attached files
AS2_race_5L_18R_14F.mpr - 1.6 MB - 98 views
Yeah thanks
Even if we are around 35 years old, we are ready to kick the new generation
Do we still play at 60 ??? lets see
Anyway, i had lot of fun on this combo those last days with Sparky and some of guys.
We had very fair and interresting fight.
I ve met fast drivers who was not fair and most of time race are not fun.
But when u have fast and fair, then LFS is great.

@Scrabby : im from Enghien/Edingen 40 km from Brussels
oh, so u speak french?
im from Limburg/Limbourg
not so far from Circuit-Zolder
yep i speak french
ah ok

Grtz,
Kevin
You speak french? Cool! Me, I'm from Québec (French province of Canada). So I speak french too! lol.

I know, this is nowhere...
2000 wins...WoW!

Super achievement Lake!
congrulats !
I just hit 1000 wins a few days ago. Still a few to go to 2000 :eye-poppi
n00b, I've 81 wins
Hmm wait, 2000 is more then 81... God damn, beaten by Lake (again )

Well done my team mate, I'm sure you'll get that 4000 border! Cabbie Power !

Even if I'm from '88, I do know Pong, so shame on all you other youngsters, if you're a true gamer those are games you must know and have played!LFS is a beauty and I trueley hope there doesn't come an end to the developing, even after S3 this story (or is it a fairy tale more ?!) should go on.
Congrats rcpilot! Congrats Lake!

35 is old? Oh no.....I'm 35 in 8 months.

BTW...1632 wins for me means I need to get out more. illepall

My LFS Birthday
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG