The online racing simulator
Babylon Rocket's
(28 posts, started )
Babylon Rocket's
#2 - KeMoT
Isn't that from pm you sent me ?
Quote from KeMoT :Isn't that from pm you sent me ?

yep, i sent pm to you cuz i wasnt going to share and wanted your feedback,vid was going to be iso. only,but i ended up releasing this little 4Fun since its so little, sry KeMot, i did not pretend to release it, just show to some close friends
8.9/10
wow that video was awesome. very nice editing
I have seeing sooo many crappy junk movies in this forum and people saying: its awsome,amazing,best lfs video ever, etc....but when i go watch...roflmao

i guess mines also sucky and crappy cuz its not being any diferent...at least, i enjoyed.

*Nothing personal*
Very cool editing and nice music. Very enjoyable and fun to watch!
Great movie
Saturation could have been a bit lower, but yeah nice edits & nice movie
Stockholm !?

To have an idea, ITS FUN series inspired this video...Gemini Five are also Swedish...
Could you put another mirror up? (not rapidshare) i cant download from there.
New link added on first post and sent by PM.

Well, my internet sucks as much as my computer does (that is a LOT) took me 3 hours to upload there,3 days to make it,3 hours to render... sure il try to upload at badongo or gigasize.
I'm downloading. It's taking an eternity to download.
Took 5 mins from the new mirror (thanks for that)

Overall, very good man! Love the added effects in the car

9/10
Quote from nutty boy :I'm downloading. It's taking an eternity to download.

It still didnt finished ???
#15 - orre
Cool movie
Quote from Slidaaaa :

It still didnt finished ???

Oh yeah sorry I forgot.

It says it's corrupt and can't extract though so i'll have to download it again.
Quote from nutty boy :Oh yeah sorry I forgot.

It says it's corrupt and can't extract though so i'll have to download it again.

So far um not expecting any feedback from you anymore lolish.
Oh sorry. I forgot again.

Anyway, I like this video but it's mostly just drifrting and i'm not into drifting movies much so it's not really the kind of thing I like. I love the effects though. I love the speakers and the sliding DVD player in the back of the car. That must have taken ages to do.

8.9/10 for me. Not a 9 because I don't like drifting videos much.
-
(BlackMan) DELETED by BlackMan
Nuttyboy, That's cool man i understand your point, really, next vid il do will be racing one i hope, i just need good footage since i can barely race because my mouse screws up whit my wrist, tendon, lol etc ...
=/

Quote from BlackMan :Hmm, interesting but if i good renember Knight Rider didnt drift :P
I think the better way was to do a some story of Knight Rider anyway nice drift
7/10

Dude i read that thousand times i still can't understand what the hell does Knight Rider has to do whit my video, ROFLMAOLOL

7/10 ? Stick it in that place of yours!!!
-
(Slidaaaa) DELETED by Slidaaaa
Quote from Slidaaaa :Nuttyboy, That's cool man i understand your point, really, next vid il do will be racing one i hope, i just need good footage since i can barely race because my mouse screws up whit my wrist, tendon, lol etc ...
=/

Dude i read that thousand times i still can't understand what the hell does Knight Rider has to do whit my video, ROFLMAOLOL

7/10 ? Stick it in that place of yours!!!

Hehe, i just write that on wrong window, sorry
I deleted that post.
So, ur movie is fantastic But the scene where are bass, them should play together, not another.
9/10
Quote from BlackMan :Hehe, i just write that on wrong window, sorry
I deleted that post.
So, ur movie is fantastic But the scene where are bass, them should play together, not another.
9/10

no sorry, i was kidding, come on u know i was, right? LOL hahaha i was laughing a bit of ur ass, nop man
Well, I would like to rate it higher because I like its technical side but I am just tired of drifting movies so this movie is 6.5/10 for me BUT it would be I think even 8/10 if it had other content.

Slidaaaa, sorry for the delay.
*waits for slidaaaaaaaaa to get all bitchy and flame kemot*
*Sits next to Ven with popcorn and coke*
Give him to me ! I will protect my rating at all cost !

Babylon Rocket's
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG