The online racing simulator
Finally i made it!
(8 posts, started )
#1 - Renku
Tiesitko, että on jo olemassa LFS-foorumi Suomalaisille ja IRC-kanava ja ynnä muuta.
#2 - CSU1
@ moderator:
I've been thinking of this for some time and
always wondered why there isn't sticky
at the start of this forum addressing each and every language,
or as many we can ,with either a nominated forum member from that country at hand to help or a link to the
community(like above)for the "customer".

I believe these sticky's would prove themselfs invaluable helping members demo or S2 liscensed quickly build communitys of any given members origen without the need to speak English.

Please forgive me if this seems silly in any shape or form,
I just feel there are a lot of people from eg: Asia, who would instantly find it neer to impossible to navigate around the first page of LFSforum.net
Quote from CSU1 :@ moderator/someone else:
I've been thinking of this for some time and
always wondered why there isn't sticky
at the start of this forum addressing each and every language,
or as many we can ,with either a nominated forum member from that country at hand to help or a link to the
community(like above)for the "customer".

I believe these sticky's would prove themselfs invaluable helping members demo or S2 liscensed quickly build communitys of any given members origen without the need to speak English.

Please forgive me if this seems silly in any shape or form,
I just feel there are a lot of people from eg: Asia, who would instantly find it neer to impossible to navigate around.

This? This?
#4 - CSU1
Quote from Hyperactive :This? This?

Yes I know, but I was trying to say about this forum with stickys on the first page foe "easy navigation" for the peoples
"An LFS community section at the first page of LFSforum.net, and inside links to the community of MR.x writtin in the respective languages".
well i can understand that... or not , thats a point, think il find a Dutch LFS Forum so i can practice my Dutch hehehe

Good luck with the forum, i hope Fin's go on it alot and dont talk about their number 2's like Kimi!
Joo, tosiaan tällänen on jo olemassa: LFS Suomi

Finally i made it!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG