The online racing simulator
thursdays-birth-prepare-uberpro-random-rwd-diaper-challenge (26.10.06 || 8.20 pm)
helloe,
lets roll:
we'll use http://lfs-suomi.com/?page=randomgenerator and pick the first combo with one of the nice rwd cars (xrg, xrt, lx4, lx6, rac or fz50). that combo will be announced directly before the qual starts.

server: n!faculty event
password: vittupää

Qual Start: 8.20 pm German-Time (5 minutes)
Race Start: 8.30 pm German-Time (30 minutes)

and once again: if i cant make it, Oxygene will do the organisation on the server.

see you later!

edit1: had to change server
edit2: ignore edit1
#2 - Scoop
u can count me in
lets give it a try
sorry in advance
In.
I participate.
rwd driving sounds good to me...
Qualify - some jerk decided to figure skate on the main straight and ruined my only lap. illepall

Race - Quite good racing with Noccy
I really had problems in the final corner, I hadn't driven that in ages. Too bad my connection decided to time out on lap 10 of 12

See ya next thursday!
#9 - Misko
What combo was it this time?
Damn missed the race was at a friend's bday party, o well there's always next week, and yea what combo was it?
Aston National Reverse, in the LX4.
It was very very slippery. :rally_dri
well it is october... next race is in snow

( i doubt snowy weather being in u28 :| )
Yeah frokki it was fun chasing u for 10laps. Tried a few passes early on but didnt want to crash, then planned to do an all out attack near the end but sadly u dropped out

Pity it was only one race..had hoped we could do a race or 2-3. As i love the Lx4 and felt i could improve quite a bit on that track.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG