The online racing simulator
Trying to play replays on my computer.
illepall Ok i have a number of replays i'd like to share with others and i see this done on you-tube but i want to share my replays with others but my computer will not play the file on say Windows media player, quick time and real player. i'd also like to add music, I'm looking for assistance on how to do this.
1. download fraps
2. install fraps
3. start fraps and select everything what u need
4. start lfs, start the replay, hit the record button from fraps and again when ur done
5. get a video editing software to put in special effects and stuff (music should be possibly added too that way)
whats up
I tried to install fraps but it didnt work.
I think this requires a quick lesson in how LFS replays work.

Unlike AVI files, or MOVs, etcs LFS' replays are the inputs from each driver saved in sequence. What this means is that its not an actual video file, but merely a file of commands that tell LFS what to do when it reads the file.

What Fraps does is record on-screen action.

With this in mind you should now understand how to use Fraps and record a video following the above instructions. Bear in mind that you need to tell Fraps when to start recording. Also bear in mind that Fraps creates huge uncompressed files.

If you understood that, I apologise, but telling us it "doesn't work" isn't a very good explaination.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG