The online racing simulator
XFR/UFR League
(160 posts, started )
Quote from danowat :I personally wouldnt say that any penalty needs to be applied, but its not my league, as you say it was a mistake and you didnt gain any advantage.

I just wanted to make sure this rule still applied or had been waived, otherwise I might try XFR on some tracks .

Dan.

I think i must get some sort of penalty, because there is written in the rules clearly that i must not change car....

So no hardfellings against you Dan i think its great that you reacted to it.. Its better to discover it now than after all the races

Cu next thursday in XFR...i guess..
Thanks Dan for noticing that, I didn't. Like said its not a bad violation since he changed the car to slower one, btw Richard you know that you should try to go faster and not the opposite but it is against the rules. So here's the penalty: to his Sprint Race total time has been added +10 secs and to his Main Race total time +30 secs.

Revised result Updated standings
Quote from kalle :Thanks Dan for noticing that, I didn't. Like said its not a bad violation since he changed the car to slower one, btw Richard you know that you should try to go faster and not the opposite but it is against the rules. So here's the penalty: to his Sprint Race total time has been added +10 secs and to his Main Race total time +30 secs.

Revised result Updated standings

Man, I feel bad for mentioning it now LOL.

Dan.
Thx Kalle....VERY NICE INDEED...WHY SUCH A PENALTY? Ahhh ok, i asked for it...

I accept it and think its fair...
Quote from danowat :Man, I feel bad for mentioning it now LOL.

Dan.

There MUST be penaltys in cases like this..so no problem...
So...

do you guys think there is still space in the league for me?
Quote from mepresident :So...

do you guys think there is still space in the league for me?

Yes there are. Still few free places left.
hello guys...can i plz also enter???
Sorry, can't be there today ! Have to drive a real car to get a driving license, if you know what I mean

Good luck to all others !
Good luck fella, probably wanna set the car up a little softer, and try not get too sideways on the roundabouts.......
sorry but 22 cest is 22 central europe time right?
and just to loose my doubts, server and pass are told via?
new server/password?
I didnt get the mail.
someone pls resend pe the pw
I still dont know about the server and pass mates
Great race once again guys
I'm Bad Luckyman.
In the first lap i go to eat some grass, because Scoop had lag and i try to dodge a blow with him; and the worst! i make all the race with the brake something push, the pedal don't free completely.
Next time hope for better luck
darn, sorry I couldn't make it tonight Hope you fellas had a good night, I'll try and get the final race next week.

How's things looking with this little league, any chance it may develop into something longer-term?
Good races last night, marred by some pretty hefty lag, not sure why .
Still a reasonable result, got hit twice on the first race by lag, had some excellent close racing and position swapping with Kalle, and Stocky on both races .
As for a longer term, I would be well up for that, there is some very nice, close and friendly racing to be had.
Also, I would like to extend my thanks to T7R for loaning as the server for last night

Dan.
Hey, I'm still second, nice !!

I think I like this league -hehe
Yeah great racing, but there was too much lag sometimes...it prevent us to race close all the time. We had some great close fights, Scotty, 3j and me....but it ended bad for me and Scotty because we had a hard hit caused by lag.
If you need a lag free server with a max of 16 drivers...we can use mine...

But Aston National and UFR/XFR are a very good combination...

Dominik...why didn`t you show up?...
Quote from Richard Torp :Yeah great racing, but there was too much lag sometimes...it prevent us to race close all the time. We had some great close fights, Scotty, 3j and me....but it ended bad for me and Scotty because we had a hard hit caused by lag.

Just want to say... I have raced om Richards server....
It's very stable
Quote from Richard Torp :Yeah great racing, but there was too much lag sometimes...it prevent us to race close all the time. We had some great close fights, Scotty, 3j and me....but it ended bad for me and Scotty because we had a hard hit caused by lag.

Quote from -freak- :Sorry, can't be there today ! Have to drive a real car to get a driving license, if you know what I mean

Good luck to all others !

XFR/UFR League
(160 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG