The online racing simulator
Let's set up a endurance hotlapping competition =)
Hi everyone!

I got this crazy idea. How about if we open a endurance hotlapping competition, where the only goal is to make as many laps at once as possible? We could start of with blackwood or city classic. And the one with most driven laps wins!

How about that?
Sounds more like a who can drink the most red bull without being poisoned by said noxious substance contest instead of a racing one.
With a lot less risk in it, yes
#4 - CSU1
Whooohooo! Now I get a chance to test my modded sunglases wit the Eye opening retainers on them for long hauls:twirl:

Double strength double size!!
Going to end up with the first LFS related deaths. :P

"An avid online sim player died earlier this morning from a heart attack after racing for over 96 hours straight, it is believed the death was caused by overdosing on amphetamines in order to gain a competitive advantage."
that would be cool !! or maybe a endurance RACE for like 3 hours or watever amount of time wit driver swap optional ???
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :that would be cool !! or maybe a endurance RACE for like 3 hours or watever amount of time wit driver swap optional ???

we already have plenty of endurance leagues, including one that dies a 24hour race. called the MoE (Masters of Endurance)
holy S*HIT 24 hrs !! wow that would be hard ! do you race in them niki ??ohh got me wheel fixed thanks
Endurance hottlaping doesn't have to be never ending. Just a simple "best time at Kyoto GP in a BF1 with no traction control over 60 laps" will suffice.
Quote from Slartibartfast :Endurance hottlaping doesn't have to be never ending. Just a simple "best time at Kyoto GP in a BF1 with no traction control over 60 laps" will suffice.

It should be without pitting (ofcourse then 60 laps would be too much). Otherwise one could drive one to two fast laps, pit and change tires (plus fuel) and sprint again.

Economy-endurance would be nice. Most laps win and in case of a draw, the best laptime wins.
one problem is, u can all time press pause and play later.
get what i mean?
there is no proof that this person drove without a break.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :one problem is, u can all time press pause and play later.
get what i mean?
there is no proof that this person drove without a break.

True, didn't thought about that.
the only way would be:
set up a server with a password (so that nobody can "disturb")
and drive.
pretty easy to say if its true as it is mpr

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG