The online racing simulator
Mini map colour?
(12 posts, started )
#1 - Tick
Mini map colour?
Is there a way to change the mini map colour. Its so hard to see a light colour in a cloudy sky. I would like to change it to black.

I looked in the settings and even searched the forum but I am unable to find an answer.

Thanks Tick
#2 - Tick
anyone?
#3 - Tick
The minimap colour depends on the current view setting. If the car/dashboard is drawn, the minimap is white, because it would mostly have the dark roof as background. If you choose wheels view, the minimap turns black, because you'd now have the bright sky behind it.
#5 - Tick
Then what changes the color? Mines white or an off white, so is a freind of mines, also I have seen many a screen shot and they are white.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Tick
The. Current. View. Setting.
#7 - Tick
Sorry Android, I was posting the same time you were and did not see your reply.

If im in say the FO8 then there is no roof and the map is white, Of course I dont not race in the wheels view, Only hardcore sim mode! I installed a demo copy on my work comp and the map is black, of course I cant check the open wheeled cars because it a demo.

I do know as I was racing last night in the FO8 that the map was white. Will do more testing tonight on my personal comp and check it out.

Thanks Tick
Heh, okay

Like I said, the colour is just bound to wether the dashboard is displayed or not. Obviously this doesn't make too much sense on open roof cars or single seaters.
#9 - Tick
You are correct, I tried several cars last night and I believe the open wheel cars are coded the same way even tho theres no roof. The map is white when theres a roof and in the other views its black.

Thanks Android appreciate your help.

Tick
I've fixed that now (in my version).

It will be in Test Patch U26 which I expect to release this week.
#11 - Tick
Quote from Scawen :I've fixed that now (in my version).

It will be in Test Patch U26 which I expect to release this week.

Now thats results! Good work Scawen Thank you for improving an already GREAT product!

Tick
Exactly THIS is the reason LFS is so great

Mini map colour?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG