The online racing simulator
To move the minimap
(13 posts, started )
knowing me im probably posting in the wrong place. but anyway...because to me live for speed is playing a computer game and there are a few tracks (thanks) that i cant remember every turn so i like to look at the map but when i do the screen has lots of text covering the map is it possible to be able to move the map so its not covered by any text. i know i like to read what people say aswell so i dont block messages.

is it possible to have the option to be able to change its size and position thanks.
#2 - SamH
I moved your post to the Improvement suggestions.
Ideally all the HUD would be skinnable and movable. But none of it can do either.
Thats not a bad suggestion, to move the map....
I use it alot when racing and having it covered by text from LFS it self and other players makes it really hard to view :P
Bumping this ancient thread because it's a good suggestion.

We should able to move the minimap to where we please. At the very least we should be able to choose which corner it's in.
Options/Display
Quote from Stefani24 :Options/Display

Can you even read? Currently we can only choose left or right. We can't choose anything else - top or bottom, corner or center, etc. Ideally we should just able to drag and drop it where we like.
Quote from Lateralus :Bumping this ancient thread because it's a good suggestion.

We should able to move the minimap to where we please. At the very least we should be able to choose which corner it's in.

Well there are four corners on the screen, not two. Sorry for not being specific enough for you.
i hate to mention a gamer series that makes everyone around here boo and hiss, but yeah need for speed 3 or 4 had a drag and drop hud system. it was pretty cool to be able to put everything where you wanted it
Quote from Lateralus :Well there are four corners on the screen, not two. Sorry for not being specific enough for you.

np
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :it was pretty cool to be able to put everything where you wanted it

Nfs 5 (PU) had the best hud (at least to me).

Also +1 for being able to change freely scale/pos. .

To move the minimap
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG