The online racing simulator
Estimated time for S3?
(36 posts, started )
Estimated time for S3?
Hi,

Im getting bored of Demo now so thinking of buying S2. But i was just wondering could anyone tell me an estimated time for S3?

Thanks

DMWRIGHT
For your info, it'll cost you just the same to get S2 and upgrade to S3 as it would to buy S3 (whenever it's available) right away.

The keyword here is "whenever."
i estimate about 2010'ish
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Can I can I can I can I? Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaseee

Okay. *hrm* *cough*

"When it's done"
Yesterday

EDIT: and people who presubscribe get 1 year of free software updates and personal highspeed download link.
wave and smile, wasn't it?

:slap:
Quote from Hyperactive :EDIT: and people who presubscribe get 1 year of free software updates and personal highspeed download link.

there once was a little button called "Search", he was a good old friendly button with many skills.... but people often overlooked him and he was very sad
Quote from Madman_CZ :there once was a little button called "Search", he was a good old friendly button with many skills.... but people often overlooked him and he was very sad

Oh? ´I knew him, but didnt know him any better, only his name and looking. I belive he make comeback!
Quote :...2010'ish...

When I want to be optimistic, I would say not before 2012!
When Takuma Sato wins his 2nd WC title...
which means never
There is no estimated date for S3. It will come one day, that's the only sure thing.
let's face it, not earlier than 2008 Januray
haha.... then S2 may be finished but not S3...
S3 is maybe before 2012
LFS may well become the longest game in development ever... which is no bad thing the way it's working out.
#17 - Vain
I really don't believe LFS final will need longer than Duke Nukem Forever.

Vain
Quote from dmwright :Hi,

Im getting bored of Demo now so thinking of buying S2. But i was just wondering could anyone tell me an estimated time for S3?

Thanks

DMWRIGHT

LOL most ppl would just tell you, "when it's done" as far as a release date goes.
But After three years of playing, I am beginning to realize theat LFS is a
play by ear thing and also it's development relies alot on player perspectives and input (which is why I hope we get flaming trash cans ).

I think that how it's being developed is what determines it's time to be developed and that because of this a standard timetable with projected end results and goals is just plain outta the question.

It sorta makes me wonder if all those "known bugs and issues" in other computer games are caused more by not meeting a deadline and just
running with what they have as opposed to some sort of true compatability issue or coding conflict.

I didn't know all that much about what goes into making a video game until LFS. Now I know a pretty good bit of information about it. I know enough now to know that I'm thankful I don't make them.
There are more of these "when is S3 released" threads than flys to turd....
S3 will be out after s3 beta, will be out after s3 alpha T34, will be out after s3 alpha T33, s3 alpha T32, s3 alpha T31, s3 alpha T30, s3 alpha T30...

will be out after S2 beta, will be out after S2 alpha V, will be out after S2 alpha U25

so....

it will take it's time... in the meantime, buy that ****ing license and join racing...
Quote from dmwright :Hi,

Thanks

DMWRIGHT

17 September 2009

PD: I had a vision after eating a surprisingly tasteful mushroom omelette, so you can trust me on the release date. I've seen the future.

#22 - Jakg
Quote from Fischfix :will be out after S2 beta, will be out after S2 alpha V, will be out after S2 alpha U25

illepall says who?
I think in or before 2010. Or i hope.

I have heard this crazy rumor, that since on December (21st i think) 2012 the Mayan calendar ends the world will enter a new world order, or the end of the world will come(woohoo!!!!!!!!!!). Other people say that this new order will be Aliens coming to the earth for a reformation to make a peaceful,clean, natural earth.illepall illepall illepall illepall

If the end of the world does come(1 in a brazilusamonacodefwrfegehgfschumiisbestlfsisgreatillion chance) i want to have played LFS before that.

edit:watch out for the sublimanal messages in the bazilseazdefwrfegehgfdcdfsdfrogoschumiisbestlfsisgreatillion.
edit2: the space in the bazilseazdefwrfegehgfdcdfsdfrogoschumiisbestlfsisgreatillion is a glitch
#24 - Jakg
Quote from Rappa Z :I have heard this crazy rumor, that since on December (21st i think) 2012 the Mayan calendar ends the world will enter a new world order

the Mayans belived the world has stages, the stage of fire, ice, water etc - This stage ends in 2012, the Earth is wiped clean (!) and a new stage begins
that's something i need to tell the history channel.

*sends letter talking bout their stupidity and never gets a return message*

Estimated time for S3?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG