The online racing simulator
Installing lfs s2 on 2 computers
(11 posts, started )
I hope this is in the right section, but if not then please move it to the right section.

I have the lfs demo on 2 computers right now and I wanted to buy the s2 version but I dont want to buy it 2 times. I have 2 different computers that I want it on though. So is there any way to get it on 2 different computers with out buying it twice and can I have a name or profile with all of my setups and my brother have a different name or profile and setups?

thanks for any help,
schatten789
#2 - ZORER
I think it can be activated only on 1 computer.You can have seperate profiles and setups but must be on 1 computer.Which means you can't race against eachother.
Yes you can install it on 2 computers to play it over a LAN. But only one username may be online at a time.

You could though use the same username and just make different player profiles within LFS. Just means you both can't race online at the same time.
I dont care all that much if we cant get online at the same time cuase if we do play to gether then it is off line.

How would I put it on 2 computers if I did buy it.
#6 - Davo
You get a username and password that is authenticated with the master server and then LFS unlocks itself. You have to have a net connection to unlock.
All you need do is click "unlock lfs" on the main menu, type the username and password you chose when buying S2 and your in. Then do the same on your other PC and you can play online on both machines (independantly) whenever u feel like it

Good luck with S2. Its a fantastic jump when you first upgrade from the demo and jump into a hugely powerful GTR or openwheeler, and you will have the biggest grin on your face as you accelerate at an absolutely astonoshing rate till you hit 200mph in the BF1 for the first time!
Quote from hardcoreobscure :All you need do is click "unlock lfs" on the main menu, type the username and password you chose when buying S2 and your in. Then do the same on your other PC and you can play online on both machines (independantly) whenever u feel like it

Good luck with S2. Its a fantastic jump when you first upgrade from the demo and jump into a hugely powerful GTR or openwheeler, and you will have the biggest grin on your face as you accelerate at an absolutely astonoshing rate till you hit 200mph in the BF1 for the first time!

and that is the reason why all the noobs first go on the oval and cause havoc

at least some of them learn how to manage it
Quote from schatten789 :I dont care all that much if we cant get online at the same time cuase if we do play to gether then it is off line.

How would I put it on 2 computers if I did buy it.

To put it in even easier terms;

1-Download the LFS demo to both PC's.

2-Purchase LFS, you will be given a User name+Password

3-Unlock LFS on each PC using your User name+Password

Start LANing!!
Quote :To put it in even easier terms;

1-Download the LFS demo to both PC's.

2-Purchase LFS, you will be given a User name+Password

3-Unlock LFS on each PC using your User name+Password

Start LANing!!

Or, if you do have a LAN, don't waste your time downloading it twice, just download once and copy over to your other machine

No offence meant Plastik8
ok thanks for all of the info.

the only other problem is that I live in the usa and dont use pounds for money.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG