The online racing simulator
lfstweak- real life cars
(8 posts, started )
lfstweak- real life cars
i dont know if this has been done yet but heres some tweak sets i made after real cars. they are: chrysler 300c, bmw m3, m6, chevrolet c6 z06, porsche carrera gt, saleen s7tt, infiniti g35, acura rsx, shelby gt500, audi s8, nissan silvia s15, and mitsubishi lancer fq360.

i recommend using the slickmod by kegetys because most of the cars like the s7 for example are too fast for r2 tires so i prefer r1s. for the lancer, g35 etc the r3s and r2s are good also. some cars like the carrera gt and c6 may need practice... the engine performance and gear ratios are pretty much exact but suspension and steering are hard to replicate so expect some oversteer for some cars...(hp/torque @ rpms may be slightly off as lfstweak doesnt allow you to change the position of the power on the rpm range)

anyways....try them out and tell me what you think. if you have any requests i am happy to do more

installation- extract the tweak files into your presets folder and setup files in your data/settings folder
Attached files
tweakfiles.zip - 2.6 KB - 1669 views
setups.zip - 2.9 KB - 1378 views
I'm new to this, what exactly does this do? And, I can't find a presets folder. Looks like fun though whatever it is!
#3 - Jakg
its a program that lets you edit the car specs, you need to download LFSTweak and Q first though
LFSTweak for Patch Y
You will need S2
Quote from HotRacer01 :No LFSTweak for patch x10??

No, you will need s2 when it is released... it will be for patch y, z or final
cant use these online im assuming?

any pics?
LoL! Btw the Lancer FQ360 is done by someone already I myself did one of these. I even had a tank and a diesel

lfstweak- real life cars
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG