The online racing simulator
Brazil Grand Prix *spoilers!*
(161 posts, started )
get in!

He's not going to win but what a race!
Quote from jaws99 :get in!

He's not going to win but what a race!

It aint about the winning anymore is it really. Hes trying to go out on a high.

'Its better to crash and burn that to fade away' - Not that he's going to crash. But still you get the idea.
w00tylicious, goooooo buttoooooooooon !!! MSC now 5th 7 laps left
GO SCHUMI GO he wont win it but we all know he would have won it without the flat tire

but ok, nothings clear for now, everything can happen...enjoy

damn..he is pushing going for 4th now weeeeee!!!
schumi 4th!!
haha!!!

come on MSC!
button trying for 2nd as well lol

FINAL LAP!

Massa winner.. first Brazilian to win his home GP in 13 yrs congrats button for podium finish
Well done Massa.

FIA F1 2006 World Champion - Fernando Alonso!

FIA World Consutructors Champion - Renault!

Woooo!!!

Awesome race! What a finish.
Great race.

What an amazing Schumaccer drive.

Probably one of the best F1 races I've watched. Entertaining aint the word.
impressive MSC, the very best one!!!
Grats to Massa, what a terrific drive! Shame M. Schumacher didn't get the WC, but I guess I have to admit defeat so grats to mumbleAlonsomumble
they should have put schumacher on the podium instead of ross brawn (sp)

but yeah great race, very entertaining, good for alonso, massa to win at home, button for a podium and schumacher for the amazing drive.
The Master leaves the Stage, cya MSC
Thanks Michael for Amazing Races and Fight.
Michael will be the best for ever. :laola:

And The F1 got again an unworthy World Champion!!!!
ALONSO THIS GODDAMMED LUCKER!!!!
:noob:
Quote from Memph1s :Thanks Michael for Amazing Races and Fight.
Michael will be the best for ever. :laola:

Blame Shumacher for parking in Monaco then . Had he not done that, he probably would have a better chance for the title.

Alonso deserves the title after a controvisy of rules that cut Renault back on pace.

Well done Alonso!

Also to add, fantastic drive for Sato, only 6th fastest on the track with the fastest lap in a Super Auguri. I hope he gets a better drive for next year.
Great race, even better for Massa!!

*me votes Massa for 07 WC* Massa broke the 13 years without a brazilian winning on Brazil
I like Massa, and I'm worrying that the win may be taken from him.

It was blatently obvious in one of the TV shots on the slow down lap that he had removed his harness to reach out of the cockpit and wave to the crowd. I remember ages ago Tiff Needell did the same in a TVR race at Silverstone or Brands and got DQ'd for it.
Thought i saw someone else do it last race in japan
Brundle- "You missed the presentation. But I suppose you'll get over it."

Kimi- "Yeah, I was taking a $h*t..."

That made me crack up
Very good race, Massa deserved to win, Schumacher was simply brilliant, i will miss him a lot ! And also congrats to Alonso, his words after the last lap were nice (when he was thanking his team for everything ) !
Quote from MR_B :Brundle- "You missed the presentation. But I suppose you'll get over it."

Kimi- "Yeah, I was taking a $h*t..."

That made me crack up

I'm gutted that the tape wasn't recorded for that, hopefully that will pop up on youtube or a site. Least I have the highlights ready for record, but its not gonna be the same
One of the top 5 races in MS career. What a way to end the most successful career in F1.
Quote from Hoellsen :One of the top 5 races in MS career. What a way to end the most successful career in F1.

I sign that, nothing more to say, except: :cry:
Quote from Memph1s :

Alonso has been pwning the track for two years in a row now. We'll see how well Renault does without him next year.

I for one am happy to see MS leave, I won't lie about it just to not upset the MS fans. Coulthard, Barrichello etc. should follow him, lot's of talent is waiting. Can't wait for Alonso/Hamilton and Raikkonen/Massa next year.

MS's maneuver against Raikkonen was pretty sweet though. :up:
Had to watch ITV's piss-poor highlights program because I was working during the race , and didnt want to find out the result until i saw it meself ... which I just have.

Well done to Alonso of course , and MS didnt do too badly , but I really found myself getting far more excited about the mid-field pack ...

Feel really sorry for Toyota , I thought they deserved on or just off the podium for their great Japan round and Qualy here too was excellent for them , a real shame.

DC , dunno what happened to him but felt a little sorry for him too , am sure he would have wanted to finish.

BMW have been poor , not what i expected , would have liked to see them a little higher.

Excellent by Robert Doornbos , a promising driver for sure , started 22 and ended 11th or something ? Wicked.

1 driver though I had never really taken note of because of his environment ( Ferrari ) , I always thought of him as a second or a even a temp. at Ferrari , but WOW , my opinion has changed. Felipe Massa , a genuine guy and a genuine contender for the championship next year , good luck to him seriously !.

Mclaren I dont really know what to say , the commentators said it pretty well ... they didnt win 1 race all this season ! and next year the 2-times world champion is coming to race for them , they need to have something decent to give him.

Anyway , well done to Alonso and Renault and Ferrari , and congrats and thanks to Shumacher for letting us watch a great career.

Calum

Brazil Grand Prix *spoilers!*
(161 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG