The online racing simulator
Coloured Tyres/Smoke
(70 posts, started )
ok well could u make me a red smoke color thats like pure red urs is like maroon and urs is like a spray paint can could u make a dds forum of the red instead of rar for me cuz i cant convert rar to dds
#27 - Jakg
you don't have to, RAR is just like a Zip file, just use WinRAR to extract it
Quote from carmaniac1993 :ok well could u make me a red smoke color thats like pure red urs is like maroon and urs is like a spray paint can could u make a dds forum of the red instead of rar for me cuz i cant convert rar to dds

First off: There is a .zip version on my site.
Second: I'l do a red one
Quote from Stew2000 :First off: There is a .zip version on my site.

Done it (see first post).
the "red"one is like all white..pure white
hey that supossive "DDS" file isnt a DDS file .. my comp. says its a "file" no spacipic name..thats y the smoke was white beacause there is no file for the smoke lol..so could u make a dds format?
upp...nvm i just re downloaded it and now its a dds file..hmm...w/e ill test it
OK ILL SHUT UP>>!!!....LOL i just downloaded it again and now its red and its looks kick a**...thnx man!
Quote from Stew2000 :First off: There is a .zip version on my site.

Quote from Stew2000 :Done it (see first post).

OK, this is acceptable. Still could have used Edit though.

Quote from carmaniac1993 : the "red"one is like all white..pure white

Quote from carmaniac1993 :hey that supossive "DDS" file isnt a DDS file .. my comp. says its a "file" no spacipic name..thats y the smoke was white beacause there is no file for the smoke lol..so could u make a dds format?

Quote from carmaniac1993 :upp...nvm i just re downloaded it and now its a dds file..hmm...w/e ill test it

Quote from carmaniac1993 :OK ILL SHUT UP>>!!!....LOL i just downloaded it again and now its red and its looks kick a**...thnx man!

There is an edit button. That's quad posting. 2 of the posts were 1 minute away from each other.
I do double posts when such amount of time has passed that a numerous amount of people have read the thread. Otherwise how would they know I edited it several hours later.
Edit--
Or 10 minutes
#36 - Jakg
same here - but double posts are acceptable, quadruple posts draw the line, although this and the many posts above this are just :spam:
i need help put it in
1. Download the .rar file
2. Extract the contents somewhere
3. In the C_SMOKE folder, choose your desired colour
4. Copy the contents of the colour-named folder to LFS\data\dds (don't forget to make a backup of the files you'll overwrite)
can u give me the blune one plz
The smoke mod was cool for a while then it kinda got old so is there a way to get the default stuff?
Yes. Either from your backup that you should've made after reading the Readme, or if you didn't from the LFS install zip, which hopefully is still somewhere on your harddrive.
Don't say you didn't make a backup.
Quote from vietdog :i need help put it in

Didn't I make the instructions clear in the readme file?
and my backup is the original download
hpw do we get the tyre smoke to work nd what do i need to download ???thankyou ohh and what file do i put it in ??thanks
#46 - Jakg
unzip it and put it in LFS>Data>DDS
People can type english but they can't read it? O.o
I thought I made the instructions really clear in the readme file.
thanks m8 cheers
ohh where can i just get a normal white tyre smoke sorry for being a pain in the *ss
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :ohh where can i just get a normal white tyre smoke sorry for being a pain in the *ss

from the backup folder. :P

Coloured Tyres/Smoke
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG