The online racing simulator
Banger Racing V3
(67 posts, started )
#51 - ste_
Bring back banger racing on the original proper cicruit. That shtuff ruled!
If the original track is unavailable, I can build a track that is not too far off from it.
This thread gave me an idea of setting up a dedicated wreckers server..but give them hell in it...anyway, This sounds like alot of fun
isnt banging different from wrecking? banging is like dirty racing except everyone knows it so its fun. and wrecking is just screwing up other people's races?

anyways a dedicated server would be good because i can never find a banger race.
JamesF1: I made a track for you if you'd like it. It is pretty much the old oval except with a few small differences.

send me a private message if you want to try it out or put it right onto your server.

Hope it works out as the LFS World just isn't compleate without Banger Racing!!!
Hello, I see that there are still some Banger racers out there so I opened a dedicated server with a simple figure 8 track. Join the server any time

Server: Elite Public (3)

Cheers
Attached images
figure8.JPG
Hello peeps....

I have the Original track...so if you want it fer a permanent server...

Send me a Pm and il send you it...

Track build bij Hooty

I'm going to talk to Danowat to see if he's happy for me to use the layout. If he is, original banger racing will have been resurrected by vMaxSR!
That figure-8 track of Stocky's is beautiful. We had a full house in there and it was action packed. the narrow and small track meant carnage everywhere!!! Always a turn 1 pileup!!! Even people bound and bent on 'hotlapping' rather than getting down and dirty couldn't because there was chaos at every corner.

We loved it!!!!!
Quote from Stockmans :Hello, I see that there are still some Banger racers out there so I opened a dedicated server with a simple figure 8 track. Join the server any time

Server: Elite Public (3)

Cheers

I was playing there earlier, it's great fun throwing the clean racing rulebook out the window.

I found it kind of funny a few people left because of 'noobs' crashing into each other though.
Original BANGER track has returned
Just spotted it,

Servername is: Rhein-Main-Racer.de BANGER

For some more banger-fun.

I tried the figure 8 track on the vMax server aswell. I think it's tricky but alotta fun as well....

cheers
Hello there, I've made a new layout. A bit longer figure 8 track with a chicane and one jump area. I'll upload this layout asap on our Elite server.

Attached images
banger.JPG
were do i add banger track :0
were do i install the banger track, ?

Thx

P.S were is the track editor :0

Lost it

Mick
You put the layout in the "data/layout" folder.

The layout editor can be found by pressing Shift+U in-race. From there you can place objects as well as save, load and clear layouts!
:0
k see it now thanks M8.

P.S can u create tracks or use banger version in Demo Version

Mick
I reverse racing is allowed yes? Keeps people who hotlap from having the advantage.

Everytime someone gets hit by a reverse they get mad... But its no rules racing!!!
:)
Anyone who`s interested just created a new figure 8 circuit, Its quite big , but with a lot of cars on it should be fun,

Server Name New Banger 8

See yas in there

Mick

Dare you enter the Funny Farm

Banger Racing V3
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG