Get your site featured!
(19 posts, started )
#1 - Lible
Get your site featured!
Quote from LFS Database Team :Get your site featured, if you want your site to be featured on our site, just add it to our links section. We will choose the best site after every month, and at the 1. January of every year we will choose the "Best LFS site of the year".

All you have to do is go to http://www.marcls-home.de/files/index.php?categoryid=4 and put your site's link into correct section. We're still deciding how to choose the winner. All ideas are welcome!
#3 - Lible
Good idea. You go to the category you want to send the link and then click "Submit your link" (etc)

EDIT: We'll choose a winner for each category. We'll choose our favorites with Database team and some other folks and then make a poll.
#4 - Don
i`m glad that you asked me for permission to use that lfs pic in your header and i love how nicely you have stretched the aspect ratio of it, very nice!
</ironic>
#5 - ORION
#6 - Lible
Added, it'll win at least one category. I promise . Tough, it's the pics that are cool, not the site .

Quote from Don :i`m glad that you asked me for permission to use that lfs pic in your header and i love how nicely you have stretched the aspect ratio of it, very nice!
</ironic>

I didn't do it! Honestly. And it's not my site..

EDIT: Thor, your upload worked at the 1. time. No need to upload it 4 times
EDIT2: Now your links will be approved automatically, everybody's IPs posting crap will be banned without warning.
EDIT3: Try to be short with the description, maximum of characters 120 if possible
EDIT4: I shortened the long German Gamers Club description a little, contact me if you want to write a new one.
#7 - Lible
Bumpidy bump!
There doesnt seem to be a seperate section for leagues.
#9 - Lible
Will be done after I finish writing this.

EDIT: And it's done. Let me know, if you want anything else.
Quote from Lible :
EDIT4: I shortened the long German Gamers Club description a little, contact me if you want to write a new one.

The description has completely vanished since the site update, right?

Well, I think it's ok for the moment. Maybe a popup-description would be nice for the links.
HKRACERS.com " Hell Knights " would like to be added to the Teams category but there is no place to submit your link anywhere.
#12 - Jakg
Quote from VipeNess :HKRACERS.com " Hell Knights " would like to be added to the Teams category but there is no place to submit your link anywhere.

easy enough, just click here

Added the [MG] site
Quote from HorsePower :The description has completely vanished since the site update, right?

Hmm, Electricwolf liked the old way w/o nothing, maybe he batchupdated it into this one..
Quote from Jakg :easy enough, just click here

Added the [MG] site

i went to that link, but i see nowhere to add a team?
-
(Lible) DELETED by Lible : No longer needed
Just for a bump...

We also wait for YOUR opinion. Post either here, in the chatterbox, or if you really want to keep it private, use the contact-us feature.
Sorted, I'd forgot to do this when you first told me about it in the PM you sent me.

Damn my memory is bad!
Sorry, did you post in wrong thread?

EDIT: Guess you didn't, but I still didn't understand. I haven't sent you any PM's.
It wasa looooooong time ago now. I've deleted what you sent. Don't worry about it
I haven't written a long time here, but just to let you know, we already have two interviews and features: one with Becky Rose, and another with [noobs] be sure to check them out! Oh, and just a note again, you can suggest featured teams/sites/apps for us either by in this thread or by PS to me (Recommended)

Get your site featured!
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG