The online racing simulator
World Champion LFS Cup ( WCLC )
(5 posts, started )
#1 - indie
Hi

I had this idea for some time now. I don't yet figured it out completly, but i think i have enough to come forward with it.

The principle of it would be to find the fastest LFS driver of the world.

How to do it?
Well, the base for selecting the participants in this event would mainly be from national champioships. Established national (country) championship managers/admins/organizators, would state their interest in sending their champions for this competition, much like uefa champions league, but in LFS and world wide.
Considering this, more then one racer per country would be able to be submited, 2 or 3 depending on the number of countries interested.
We would've groups, 1/4 finals and 1/2 finals stage and a big final.
Groups would result from a lotery among all racers selected.

Now the tuff part, the one i didn't yet sorted out completly.
Doing the matchs...
In group stages the matches cold have two procedures.
1 - 2 races between all drivers in a group, starting and finishing the event.
2 - 2 races, one home another away, starting 1º and 2º respectively, between one racer and all the remain racers in the group, but individualy. Ex: In a group with 4 racers, A, B, C and D. 2 races with all 4 starting and finishing the group stage, between those two races, races/matches with A against B, then C and finaly against D, all racers would fight with each and every one in the group individualy.

The eliminatory fase would be done by the same procedure above, 2 racers in that cup fase, would fight among each other for a pre-determined number of races, short ones. Results would select who would move forward and the one that is out.

Note: Racers that belong to a country without a national championhip could apply also. If the number of submissions is bigger then the players allowed by country, a qualification would be done among them, and assured by this organization.

This is a very raw presentation, but the interest here is mainly to, understand if there is enough national champioships out there to accomplish this, and the interest in the idea.

I know that at the very least there an 10 national champioships out there that are well managed, prove me wrong and make it 20 or 40

P.S. - I would gladely see this work, but note that i cant do it by my own, alone i mean. So championship managers/admins, would have to give away some time to this too.

Have fun
Cya
#3 - indie
Hi

Can you point out just one thing equal or related with the NC Nikimere?
What do you see here that reminds you Nations?
#4 - ZORER
very good tournament it should be.someone should do it.
imho, most of the fastest drivers can be found in the OLFS League's pool1

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG