The online racing simulator
Chosen Username Regrets
(96 posts, started )
I like my name, and I use it everywhere. very simple. No shift keys required, just tap it out tristancliffe. Very simple, it's my real name, and it's easy to type/remember.

Jak: +1 for avatar change.
Quote from tristancliffe :Jak: +1 for avatar change.

+1. Tbh, it confuses me everytime Jakg posts.

My nick... well it stuck from old CounterStrike times. Back then, impersonating an "AndroidBot" was incredibly funny and witty. Well, I tried to change it a few times since then, but the old habit always brought me back to that nick.
#28 - CSU1
-1 it's so funny tho
Always used Highsider9 as Nickname. I think i got it from a AI Driver in the Game "GP 500". (The Name only works in German though)

btw +1 for Avatar Change.
Mines alright, numbers mean feck all, just use them for my hotmail and gmail etc.
yeah i tried barros(real name) but it was taken so i remember a famous football player(here) wich no one knows called barroso(how creative), now i stick with C.Barros ingame. maybe if i had some 0's instead of o's would be 1337.
#32 - Jakg
ok - i'll make a new avatar off an LX6 when i get in!
heh.. nickname regrets, yeah kinda wish i came up swith something better as madman is heavily over used on the net... I did start using Czechky as a username but everyone knew me as madman_cz already so it kinda stuck.

Do wish i could change it to Czechky tho...

ohh and +1 for Jakg avatar change
He's gotten plenty of shoe-ins about his avatar by now Including verbal ones
oops, i forgot to say what i would have been if i wasn't Rappa Z, i'd be Wet Willy.
Major regrets, haha. It's soooo lame
No regrets here at all, I love my nickname, reminds me of my first job
Maybe I'll explain my nick if you see me online (which isn't much latetly )
Quote from BlackEye :No regrets here at all, I love my nickname, reminds me of my first job

You were once a redneck's wife?
#39 - CSU1
I didn't like my first nick that much I bought a new S2 lic to change it
#41 - CSU1
Quote from Glenn67 :I didn't like my first nick that much I bought a new S2 lic to change it

really? did you spend £48 on LFS???
@ Csu1
Easy with the coffee there, fella...
#43 - CSU1
Quote from spankmeyer :Easy with the coffee there, fella...

What ,what , what?
what cofee, I, eh ,no cofeecofeecofee buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
I didn't know capitals were allowed Otherwise it would have been TraXXion. My lowercase name really annoys me nowadays but Victor said it can't be changed
Tried Exodus, But some German guy already had it....and wasnt feeling so creative so just did my first name initial and surname.

If I could change it I would to atleast something a bit more meaning full, either my full name or exodus42, which i use on the majority of websites, forums bla bla bla.
Quote from CSU1 :really? did you spend £48 on LFS???

yep but it is well worth it
#47 - Don
ive been using nick "don" (Don or DoN) for like 15 years - we were playing some golf on atari (or amiga? dont remember) with my brother and i was supposed to put there 3 letters nickname. I couldnt think out anything, so my brother put there DON - the 3 letters in different order from my real name Ondrej.

now i wish i had some more original nick
Quote from CSU1 :so!! come on what was it then? Your job????

My job was furniture delivery. And one day we got little bit drunk at work.
When I wanted to pull out piece of bed from the truck other peice of that bed hit me in the eye making blackeye on my face
#49 - CSU1
Quote from Glenn67 : yep but it is well worth it

Well, I would want a copy of S3 or £24 credit in my account because there is no reason why you should have gone out and spent another 24 quid
Wanted to use the nick all my friends call me, "D.A." (the letters "D" and "A" pronounce seperately), However wasn't sure that you could use dots or spaces in the name, so I added my old nick to the front "Danne".
Wish I could somehow just remove the first part (as no one ever calls me that anymore) and stick with either "D A" or "D.A." (without the " of course).

Chosen Username Regrets
(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG