The online racing simulator
Fast XRT setup
(17 posts, started )
Fast XRT setup
Hi guys, Im looking for a fast XRT setup for blackwood (im a demo racer still). My current setup is only 1min 33sec, Im looking for somehting that is around 1min 28sec or so. If no one wants to share than please give me some tips to improve my settings, thanks in advance.
you can ask one of the better players to send you his setup in-game.

(and maybe you'll see that it is probably YOUR driving and not the setup )
#3 - Bean0
The Inferno Setupfield has some of the setups of the faster drivers.

As above though, it could well be your driving style that needs tweaking and not the setup...It may be worth spectating some of the faster drivers next time you're online to see their lines, braking points etc.
Yeah at 1.33 the setup is definately not holding you back.

I would stick to one set, the one you're using, until you can drive 1.28-1.29 consistantly. Than get a faster, but more unstable, set from one of the fast drivers. So you can go for the 1.23-1.24

Good luck..!
Bob's EasyRace got me to 1:29 and it's a very good set to get the handle of the car.
Well I have been drifting for the last 4 months if not more (yeh i know its not all that much, but) and got my lines sorted pretty well... I have played arround with my set for the entire time and I cant get much more out of it... I have asked for sets from faster drifters but they never want to send it out so cant really blame them anyhting since they prob spent a long time on it too. Ive done some search for the sets but couldnt find much, thanks a lot guys. I'll give a few of them a go and see..
Since i have done 1;28.89 with the standard Hard-Track your lines definantley need som tweaking, or totally new ones.
i done 1:25:83 whit standard setup lol could have been faster but im just drifter..
I've watched people get consistent 1.33's in the XRG.. Just tried a Setupfield setup for said car and love it!
#12 - Jakg
Quote from [ADT]sid :i can do 1:20x with my set but i cant do 1:25 with hard track =)

are you sure you can do a 1:20 when the World Record is 1:23? if you made a hotlap you would be the fastest driver in LFS on that track in that car by far...
Maybe a cheat, Talented, or you have the wrong car mate
#14 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :Maybe a cheat, Talented, or you have the wrong car mate

wrong car - can't fastest car in the demo is the XRT - he either has a dodgy memory or 1337 skillz0rz!
Wonder what he did to get kicked out.
Quote from sparko :Hi guys, Im looking for a fast XRT setup for blackwood (im a demo racer still). My current setup is only 1min 33sec, Im looking for somehting that is around 1min 28sec or so. If no one wants to share than please give me some tips to improve my settings, thanks in advance.

here is one advice beggin to drive better

Fast XRT setup
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG