The online racing simulator
This is just a goodbye
(10 posts, started )
This is just a goodbye
g'evening all
Well i hope that i post in the right discussion, if not admin please move it as you want Well, just to inform all racers i'm racing with every evening that i'm leaving lfs for a while, i'm actually getting fired from my job, and its a hard way, specially when you got a familly, a kid ... dont disturb you anymore, dont worry for me, i need a brake for a while and i ll getting back as quick as possible to kick some pb's masters with my powerfull logitech momo optical racing mouse Wanna thanks all for wonderfull races (specially john penn, my lfs spiritual mentor : "better drive slower and clean than fast and bad" ... well he drive clean and very fast some racers need to learn from him) and all racers i had clean, fair (and fast) races.
Many thx fly to all lfs staff team for their works
See you soon,

Alain as HighWave@SDR
#2 - (SaM)
Good luck in your further life! I dont think i've ever met you but I've put LFS aside as well, i know what you mean.

And SDR, is that Screaming Donkey Racing?
#3 - avih
sorry for the job thingy, hope you'll find a good one soon. been great racing with u. take care, and get back here fast

cheers,
avih
But you'll be back ... right? :Handshake:
#5 - robps
Best of luck sorting things out, I hope to see you online again soon - maybe I'll have gotten good enough not to let you scamper off into the distance

[CM]Elliptic
Good luck man. All the best, and look forwored to seeing you around lfs again, someday.
best of luck in bouncing back from this. I'm looking forward to racing u more.
hey, raced ya a couple times! was very nice, hope you'll be back soon! and take care
Take care mate , onwords and upwords, good luck for the future.
.See you on track soon

Cheers
John
just remember to take the steering wheel on your work desk home.
In hindsight it may not have been a good idea to take it to work in first place.

This is just a goodbye
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG