The online racing simulator
LCD & 7 Seg Support For LFS
(8 posts, started )
Quote :
New RSIM racing utility released for driving 20x4 LCD and 7-segment displays through your Plasma-Lite module. This replaces the rFactor plugin and will work with LFS as well. Before anyone asks, NO I can't add support for GTR/GTL. Their telemetry output is proprietary and not shared except under licensing agreement.

Also, new firmware update for Plasma bringing the latest revision up to R2.52 as well as R1.01 for Plasma-MM2. Isn't flash technology great? How did we ever live without it?

I can't post any links nor pretty pictures. Well, most of you know where to get these updates so get to it. Why the 15 post min? Was statistical analysis done to reach this arbitrary number to fight spam? But I digress...

Cheers

This is a great little app for your Plasma-Lite v2.

I've been testing this for a few weeks now, so here's a video of what can be done with RSIM & a Plasma-Lite v2 (Plus some other electronics like an LCD and 7 seg display).
Note how i conveniantly cut the video short at the end as i lost control (bah, driving with one hand )

RSIM Video
Great video G! Where can I get a Plasma-Lite? I'd love to have this too
Click on the Beta Innovations link in the quote above, you should be able to find it there ok
#4 - Rish
Quote from GFresh :Click on the Beta Innovations link in the quote above, you should be able to find it there ok

its pretty, gr8 work G. when u gonna build my pc. i've had to fire the PSP up just to get in the forums.
Quote :its pretty, gr8 work G. when u gonna build my pc. i've had to fire the PSP up just to get in the forums.

I'll build it as soon as you get all the parts illepall
#6 - Rish
Quote from GFresh :I'll build it as soon as you get all the parts illepall

ta. i need to get a wireless card. i'll have a nice bottle of tequila for ya by the weekend.
TEQUILA??? Mmmmwwuuhaaahahahaaaa! And limes i hope, STOP........ Slammer Time!!
Don't count on that PC working if you give it to me before i'm done

Anyways, get back on topic bwoy!
#8 - Rish
Quote from GFresh :TEQUILA??? Mmmmwwuuhaaahahahaaaa! And limes i hope, STOP........ Slammer Time!!
Don't count on that PC working if you give it to me before i'm done

it'll be ok because untill its built, well ..... you cant touch this!!!

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG