The online racing simulator
Blauwhoff wins first cup in Dutch LFS League
Ramon 'FiredUp' Blauwhoff has won the FWD GTR Cup in NL.LFS.3, the LFS championship for Dutch-speaking LFS players! Congrats Ramon!

Final Standings FWD GTR Cup

The championship, powered by Simracing.NL and LiveForSpeed.nl, now goes into it's second stage, where the GTR's will be put to the test.

There's more text, but it's only in Dutch:

Quote :Eerste helft NL.LFS.3 prooi voor Ramon 'On Fire' Blauwhoff

"Daar gaat mijn kampioenschap." Dat was de reactie van Ramon Blauwhoff (FiredUp) na een disconnect in de sprintrace van het tweede event in NL.LFS.3. Vervolgens won hij van achteraf op indrukwekkende wijze de hoofdrace. En met een sterk vervolg in de laatste twee races voor de eerste van twee cups in NL.LFS.3 bewees hij zijn eigen ongelijk. Hij versloeg Bob van Vliet en mocht de virtuele beker mee naar huis nemen.

Het volledige kampioenschap van NL.LFS.3 is nu op de helft. Terwijl de volgende drie races met de GTR-klasse worden gereden, is dit grote kampioenschap nog helemaal open, mede omdat het slechtste resultaat geschrapt wordt. Hiermee rekening houden staat Johnny Koning er goed voor. Ondanks dat hij het begin van het seizoen miste, staat hij al wel derde in de stand na drie races.

In de GTR-klasse wordt een speciale regel ingevoerd. De FZ50 GTR is duidelijk sneller dan de twee overige wagens in de klasse. Om de wagens in de klasse gelijkwaardiger te maken, dienen coureurs die voor de FZ50 GTR kiezen verplicht een pitstop te maken.

Eindstand FWD GTR Cup
Kalender NL.LFS.3

Wheeee congrats Ramon!! And Bob too, as it was really close this time!

Also, big thanks to Wouter for the organisation
Are there replays available?
Tnx I want to see what the competition does before I decide to race the second leg
Quote from riffey4 :Tnx I want to see what the competition does before I decide to race the second leg

And, what do you think? I think racing here is possible regardless of your racing level There's two servers, pre-qualifying happens on grounds of your online or hotlap pb. Meaning the faster drivers end up in server 1 for qualifying and the less fast drivers in server 2 (only for qualifying, just so the pace of the drivers on the qualifying server is approximately the same). Then after the qualifying, laptimes for server 1 and two are compared and server switches are made if necessary. This system makes sure you always race with drivers of your own level of competence.

Bottomline is: don't be afraid to join this series! It's fun!

Hope to see you soon

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG