The online racing simulator
Leaving Forum!
(47 posts, closed, started )
Leaving Forum!
I have been thinking over the past few days about what i will do with my LFS 'life'...
I have been growing tired of some of the small minded attitude's of some fellow LFSers on this forum!

Some of you (and you know who you are i expect, either that or you are even more small minded then i thought) are very childish!

I have been thinking about leaving LFS as a whole and not racing also, if i was not dedicated to MG Team i would not bother with LFS no more, as some of you have made me sick and tired of the whole scene!

I am not going to post at all on this forum no more, neither will i even look at it with intension as i have been alienated by it from different members!

Maybe some of you will think GOOD, some of you are so weird attitudes you have ago because your trying to help or something of that nature!

I had some laughs on this forum (especially some of the off topic threads), but its not worth all the agro that some of you cause.
I will look back at this thread only for a while, thank you to alot of members that have been helpful and fun!

Maybe i will see some of you around, maybe not.

Regards and best wishes to all,

James
Tbh from a neutral point of view (I haven't seen whats gone off),I think you are a tad over reacting. You don't like peoples comments, add them to your ignore list.

I would imagine on the whole, inevitably you perhaps may have brought some of the agro you've received onto yourself.

MAybe you'll reconsider in time.
I've no idea what's going on (other than the usual crap), but "catch you later" James
Please consider not leaving LFS ... You can always race without
reading or involving LFS Forum or LFSWorld, or at race you have the
option of not receive chat messages.

Anyway by "hanging on" in LFSForums might even do some good eventually by kind of forcing you to learn to live with it lol

A little break will also propably do some good.

Just give LFS a chance
See you tomorrow James .

I really think that you are overeacting to this whole thing.
mm most of got to all of us becuase am thinking aboutmwhy i should have a pc when i only spend 30 mins on it if am lucky that my mum dont go to her bf.
Quote from jamesrowe :I have been thinking over the past few days about what i will do with my LFS 'life'...
I have been growing tired of some of the small minded attitude's of some fellow LFSers on this forum!

Some of you (and you know who you are i expect, either that or you are even more small minded then i thought) are very childish!

I have been thinking about leaving LFS as a whole and not racing also, if i was not dedicated to MG Team i would not bother with LFS no more, as some of you have made me sick and tired of the whole scene!

I am not going to post at all on this forum no more, neither will i even look at it with intension as i have been alienated by it from different members!

Maybe some of you will think GOOD, some of you are so weird attitudes you have ago because your trying to help or something of that nature!

I had some laughs on this forum (especially some of the off topic threads), but its not worth all the agro that some of you cause.
I will look back at this thread only for a while, thank you to alot of members that have been helpful and fun!

James

I am sorry to have to see another member go off the LFSF but it happens, some people are pushed over the edge. Others just dislike the community, however I would wish you the best of luck with your Racing and I hope that you do a good job for MG.

Wolfy.

Quote :
Please consider not leaving LFS ... You can always race without
reading or involving LFS Forum or LFSWorld, or at race you have the
option of not receive chat messages.

Anyway by "hanging on" in LFSForums might even do some good eventually by kind of forcing you to learn to live with it lol

A little break will also propably do some good.

Just give LFS a chance

He did not say that he is leaving LFS he just said he is leaving the forums, that still means he is going to race, many S2 Licensed people never post on the forums either because they don't know they exist or they don't want to.

Wolf.
Quote from jamesrowe :I have been thinking over the past few days about what i will do with my LFS 'life'...

James

a few days ago i said once id reached 1111 posts id stop. and im still sticking with it.
its his choice, hope you come back mate see you around
Quote from Captain Slow :a few days ago i said once id reached 1111 posts id stop. and im still sticking with it.

Why just stop. Because this will mean that more and more of the community is deteriorating.
Why you need to make a such big deal about your leaving? It's not like you would have a huge role in the community, and such early joind date I doubt you can even know the community so you could critise and judge it like that. All I found were some post about team issues, who cares and why to get so updet about it? Few people is not LFS-community. Don't post if you don't feel like it but you are making yourself such a drama queen.
In real life you also find small minded people, but you can't quit.

So, it's your decision .
Quote from Blackout :Why you need to make a such big deal about your leaving? It's not like you would have a huge role in the community, and such early joind date I doubt you can even know the community so you could critise and judge it like that. All I found were some post about team issues, who cares and why to get so updet about it? Fine, don't post if you don't feel like it but you are making yourself such a drama queen.

I agree, not to be rude, but you are making this something much more then it is. Lots of people leave without saying anything. they just vanish.
Quote from xWolFx :Why just stop. Because this will mean that more and more of the community is deteriorating.

well obviously eventually ill start again.

just if i dont try to control my spamming everyone wil start to get pissed off with me if they arent already.
Quote from Captain Slow :well obviously eventually ill start again.

just if i dont try to control my spamming everyone wil start to get pissed off with me if they arent already.

Then learn to control it, think that you are on a cloud, its small but its your own cloud, ands everything is peaceful, and you cannot spam otherwise your loose that cloud. Try it, it works.
Quote from xWolFx :Then learn to control it, think that you are on a cloud, its small but its your own cloud, ands everything is peaceful, and you cannot spam otherwise your loose that cloud. Try it, it works.

hmm. i suppose i could give it a try. or i could get my freind to hit me the next day once for every useless post. that would make him happy too.
Quote from Captain Slow :hmm. i suppose i could give it a try. or i could get my freind to hit me the next day once for every useless post. that would make him happy too.

Racername: #41 Harry.W

Oh dear.
#18 - Jakg
Quote from Captain Slow :well obviously eventually ill start again.

they haven't noticed my spamming, so you just keep going
Quote from Jakg :they haven't noticed my spamming, so you just keep going

He is afraid to reply.
:spam4: <---- I noticed your spam jack lol.

To james - dunno why really your going off this forum but ill chat to ya on msn
I'll speak to ya on msn James. Hopefully you reconsider.

Obviously Harry has not noticed my spam problem. Big. He was about 10 posts away from me once and said he was a big spammer. Now i'm like 1000 posts from him.
Quote from Blackout :Why you need to make a such big deal about your leaving? It's not like you would have a huge role in the community, and such early joind date I doubt you can even know the community so you could critise and judge it like that. All I found were some post about team issues, who cares and why to get so updet about it? Few people is not LFS-community. Don't post if you don't feel like it but you are making yourself such a drama queen.

I agree, saw that dispute in the ITEK thread, I think James is overreacting, and that he will be back on the forums within the next week
Too bad we are seeing you go. Never a fun thing when such a thing happens.

But I somehow do agree with him, there are some small minded or selfish people around, but any forum/place/whatever you'll go and check, there will be some. It's "normal" I guess, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Hope to see you comeback nonetheless.
I dont think, you should portray yourself as the big victim here. You certainly are not.
No offence but IMO the only reason you posted this thread is to get attention. You could just have stopped posting and most people wouldn't even have noticed but now you posted this thread you're getting tons of attention and people asking you to not leave. IMO that's what this thread is about.
This thread is closed

Leaving Forum!
(47 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG