The online racing simulator
Skin request for Team Momento
(12 posts, started )
#1 - Frags
Hi...
Some one who has some spare time... And a good idea for a Momento Skin ?
(wont do it, but heres some suggestions for this thread)

if you want someone to make a skin, its usually helpful to tell of the teams background and or team colors (especially colors!)
also, any type of team logo or such would be extremely helpful to get an idea off of, also types of sponsors you have in mind (if you have any)
#3 - Frags
Quote from XCNuse :(wont do it, but heres some suggestions for this thread)

if you want someone to make a skin, its usually helpful to tell of the teams background and or team colors (especially colors!)
also, any type of team logo or such would be extremely helpful to get an idea off of, also types of sponsors you have in mind (if you have any)

hi XCNuse...

It's just as much a brainstorm from people I want...
Momento is bran new...
We are just a few guys who want to go by the same name... We are not in to this pro thing...

Anyway... The name Momento comes from an MSN converstation I had with an LFS buddy... He told me to wait a moment... ( phone was ringing )
So we just thaught.... MOMENTO

Does this name bring any associations ?
I think of "short time"
Atm we are only danish guys ( red & white )

I'm sorry that I did not bring enough info about this
Quote from Frags :So we just thaught.... MOMENTO

Does this name bring any associations ?
I think of "short time"

Well I thought of MOMENTUM first, which is apt for a fast car, but to me, Momento reminds me of some of those sort of chocolates you give to your grandma on her birthday
#5 - Frags
Quote from al heeley :Well I thought of MOMENTUM first, which is apt for a fast car, but to me, Momento reminds me of some of those sort of chocolates you give to your grandma on her birthday

Yerk... Would not like a car with a chockolate in the sides...

Anyway.. Your not the first who says Momentum...

Should we go by this name ?
-
(BATOR) DELETED by BATOR
Thats actually a bit rude, Bator, go start your own thread, we're talking chocolate car skins here!

Momentum=definately go with this, I reckon!:up:
So, something in red and white for Dansk, some sort of flag mofit, offset, rotated, wave-distorted, any car preference?
#7 - Frags
Quote from al heeley :Thats actually a bit rude, Bator, go start your own thread, we're talking chocolate car skins here!

Momentum=definately go with this, I reckon!:up:
So, something in red and white for Dansk, some sort of flag mofit, offset, rotated, wave-distorted, any car preference?

XF GTR...
Attached picture is a XF GTR skin I made...
I made this skin for DPRT Pro team... Which is no more...
I really like the base design, as it's easy to fit almost all car models... But dont know if it's really momentum like...
Is this some thing to work with ?

I have NO clue how to do this render thing...
So live with viewer screenshot
Attached images
xfgtr_frags.jpg
Colours are great for a skin. I was thinking along the lines of a danish flag, with spherical distortion or something, and offset across the car body. I'll see if I get time later to post a rough idea for you..
#9 - Frags
Quote from al heeley :Colours are great for a skin. I was thinking along the lines of a danish flag, with spherical distortion or something, and offset across the car body. I'll see if I get time later to post a rough idea for you..

This is DPRT's new design...
It has some how the same line between the red and white color..
( at the rearwheel )

Just incase this is something like what you had in mind...
that's fine, but i hate the old script lettering and text positioning on the sides. Redo that, add a bit more detail and you could have a great skin.:up:
Quote from al heeley :that's fine, but i hate the old script lettering and text positioning on the sides. Redo that, add a bit more detail and you could have a great skin.:up:

Erh... Just so there wont be any misunderstandings...
That last skin is NOT my design... This is how it should NOT loook like..
As it is not my design...
Got some inspiration to day
Here's a little something...
Simple but still nice I think...

It should be for the Traffic Lemans....

::EDIT::
Pic number 2 has a little outline...
Attached images
skin.jpg
skin2.jpg

(12 posts, started )