The online racing simulator
Lfs Master Server Down????
(13 posts, closed, started )
Hi,

Just discorved that it says No reply from master Server. Will it be me or Master server?

Thanks

If so hope prob gets sorted!
sorry just found its back on now but cannot join servers saying cannot recieve guest info
#3 - SamH
Sounds a lot like you're having firewall problems. Try disabling your firewall. You're not in a university halls of residence are you? Are you on a modem or a router. So many questions.. but the master server hasn't been down at all today. It has to be a problem at your end.
my mum bf got a mondam.
#5 - Jakg
And how is this related to Mr Wright's problem?
Quote from Jakg :mondam? wtf!

Lmfao, sorry this is a spam post.. I just found that really funny and it made me lafffffffff! Cheers
My Aunt's got a dishwasher.
#10 - Jakg
Quote from mkinnov8 :Lmfao, sorry this is a spam post.. I just found that really funny and it made me lafffffffff! Cheers

how dare you!

still not quite sure how it matters that faster has a "mondam"
I think he hasn't. Only his mum's bf (=boyfriend? :shrug does.

But's it's pure speculation.
Quote from HorsePower :I think he hasn't. Only his mum's bf (=boyfriend? :shrug does.

But's it's pure speculation.

Totally!

oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo :bluegrab: [sillymood=on]
#13 - SamH
Well, the OP has wandered off and not responded. I think it's reasonable to assume that either his problem is now fixed, or got worse and he has no connection any more

In the meantime, it looks like the thread is headed off-topic in entirely the wrong direction.
This thread is closed

(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG