The online racing simulator
XRT slowmo drift at FE Green REV
(40 posts, started )
I know its an old video but ive not seen it till now. Very nice video i liked it alot. Made drifting look so graceful, shame about the tyre smoke would of looked better without it IMO but ah well.
Uber dope movie
Really like it
cool movie. Love the music. Originally from the movie Requiem for a Dream although this version is a lot softer and better
Best drift movie I've seen so far.

Very beautiful, and the music fits 100%

Nice movie with nice music and bullet-time effects but I can't resist the feeling that I saw this movie before...
Quote from KeMoT : but I can't resist the feeling that I saw this movie before...

Lol, i was convinced that i have this movie on my HD... but it isn't, and when i downloaded it again, i know i saw it before, but it's not on my HD..
Anyway, great drifting, i wish that could be done with Momo..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Lol, i was convinced that i have this movie on my HD... but it isn't, and when i downloaded it again, i know i saw it before, but it's not on my HD..
Anyway, great drifting, i wish that could be done with Momo..

haha im the same as you guys. I was sure i had it before but i couldnt find it.
great movie
Quote from Boris Lozac :Anyway, great drifting, i wish that could be done with Momo..

Sorry for offtopic but I have to ask, can't drifting be nice if you do it with a MOMO?
Quote from Bosse :Sorry for offtopic but I have to ask, can't drifting be nice if you do it with a MOMO?

Well i can't do it like in that video, maybe someone can, but i think for a proper drift, you need a 900 degree wheel, because i want to rotate it like in real life..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well i can't do it like in that video, maybe someone can, but i think for a proper drift, you need a 900 degree wheel, because i want to rotate it like in real life..

um no ... truth is for most drifters its almost impissible to drift at 720 or 900 at all simply because a dfp wont turn fast enough ... its a lot easiert to drift like that at 270 than it is at 720
Quote from Shotglass :um no ... truth is for most drifters its almost impissible to drift at 720 or 900 at all simply because a dfp wont turn fast enough ... its a lot easiert to drift like that at 270 than it is at 720

Well.. i know that DFP doesn't have a very good 900 degree rotation, because you have to strugle a lot with FF, and that changed my mind recently when i changed the wheel, first i was going to buy DFP, only because of 900 degree rotation, then i heard stories that the wheel doesn't rotate like the real wheel, so there is not much use of the 900 degrees, so i bought Momo.. From the reviews, i see that G25 is good for drifting because it is similiar with the real wheel..
As for drifting with Momo.. well, i can do short powerslides, but i can't hold it long enough.. i'm not so good at it.. Is there any tutorial or video how to drift with Momo?
Only one thing I can say, that, was, AWASOME.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Is there any tutorial or video how to drift with Momo?

cant think of any specifically for low rotation wheels
the trick is to use standard drifting techniques (like the ones from the drift bible) and listen to the ffb a lot cause it will tell you where the wheels are currently pointing at regardless of how much non linearity you have in you wheel setup
Really nice movie! I love the music too.

XRT slowmo drift at FE Green REV
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG