The online racing simulator
First
(11 posts, started )
First
Who was the first that bought LFS ?
The forum UID ties in with the LFS UIDs, from what I understand. This means that the first non-developer account is http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=2.

I've no idea if that was the first purchase though.
Wasn't the first public demo released later on in 2003? Like August?
First public demo was released in 2002 I thought?

My 0.04k zip is dated 17/08/2002
Yup, 2002 if I remember correctly Although we didnt get the ability to create an account until later (obviously)
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Ah, right, silly me, don't know why I thought it was 2003. My .1E is dated October 7th, 2002.
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
We're probably a little ways out from the moon.

Distance from the Earth:

* perigee (closest): 363,000 km
* semimajor axis (mean distance): 384,400 km.
* apogee (farthest): 406,000 km
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
#8 - dev
Quote from CSU1 :can we add up all the racer miles in lfsw and then we can see haow far into space we havee travelled???

You mean this?

Total driven distance 243,258,491 Km

You just click on the "home" icon in LFSW
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Okay, so that's about 2 thirds the average distance to Mars.
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Quote from thisnameistaken :Scawen called me in 2001 or whatever and said "Hey Kev I've got this car thing" and I said "Send it over" and he said "K" and I said "Yeah it's cool and all but you need more cars and stuff" and he said "That's a good idea, thanks dude" and I said "Like no problem".

That is quite interesting because he called me in 1999 and said, "Hey Mike, I'm thinking of programming some kind of PC game" and I said "Why not make a racing game? You could try to make it, like, ultra realistic or something" and he said "That's a good idea, thanks man" and I said "Like no problem".
#11 - Don
the "user id" isn`t ordered by time of purchase, but by the time of registering on liveforspeed.net

First
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG