The online racing simulator
Wreck !
(13 posts, closed, started )
Wreck !
Is this a wreck ? Or just stupidity on it's highest.

Watch on lap 2 the last corner before the start and finish straight,

Watch [o2]Silc

-Kasper
Attached files
lol o2.mpr - 448.4 KB - 129 views
Well he didn't even try to make the corner. I can't imagine what he was attempting to do.

Some really crappy driving in general on that server, maybe he lost his temper, but his accident on lap one is his fault too. Maybe he lost his temper in the previous race and should've just disconnected before the restart.
Yeah i thought so, and when i asked what he was doing he said something on his own languege :P
his own language? not one from his nationality then :P

(sorry for the really bad jokes.. in a good mood for some reason)
Quote from franky500 :
(sorry for the really bad jokes.. in a good mood for some reason)

Good for you
as his teammate i say he was doing rather good, and could have just gotten distracted. Or it was a overtake that went really bad. My most comon thought is that he could've seen Shag turning in and knew they would hit so he tried to turn in and save it, but it didn't work.
At Oxygen Sim Racing we take all allegations of wrecking seriously. I have not viewed the MPR yet but if we do find anything untoward a full investigation will take place.

All you will get is this bog standard boilerplate post until I have analysed it _fully_.

Non boilerplate bit : "his own language" is Estonian.
Ooo.

I didn't mean to lynch anybody, I just thought he looked like he'd stopped caring before the start of that race.
IMO that was either a loss of concentration, a controller problem (freeze) or just plain wrecking. He made no attempt at overtaking, he just moved across onto the gravel pit and kept the throttle fully on
after taking himself out on the first lap i guess he wasnt to happy when you pushed past him because that was just plain wrecking. Saw some other dodgy accidents as well.
Sorry, i was to busy laughing at the guy on first or second lap, long straight in the uf - the guy who got flipped over lol

I replayed, the replay, a few times actually
On the chicane incident, this looks like a hardware faliure to me.

Moderators, please lock (or even better delete) this thread. It has no purpose whatsoever - in fact it's a waste of precious bandwidth.
#13 - SamH
Yep, quite so.

ShaGuar, you're asking if it was stupidity or a wreck, but you're asking LFS Forum members to answer a question that you know very well only one person can truly answer. Ask them. We don't need to know how he replies.

Name and shame threads don't happen on the forum. At least, not for long.
This thread is closed

Wreck !
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG