The online racing simulator
ITEK Racing Throws In The Towel
(135 posts, started )
i love everybody.
Quote from Jakg :want me to pwn? get me a G25!

JAkg Christmas letter to Father Christmas

Dear Father Christmans,

I really would like to be fast and consistent in Live for speed, so for this year, can you give me a Logitech G25 and a Miracle

Regards

Jak

Quote from Fordman :JAkg Christmas letter to Father Christmas

Dear Father Christmans,

I really would like to be fast and consistent in Live for speed, so for this year, can you give me a Logitech G25 and a Miracle

Regards

Jak

miracle came last year
Quote from Fordman :JAkg Christmas letter to Father Christmas

Dear Father Christmans,

And a Miracle, lol
lmao
Quote from jamesrowe :What the :s i dont expect any of the ITEK guys to join MG and some would not be welcome now!

I was never kicking anyone when they was down, if you read before hand, i was trying to get them happier! but The End had to go and be one of those Twats as refered to earlier and start it all illepall

As I recall you posted this.

Quote : Thank you, i dont think my girl friend would love it to know i make love with my CD Rom, actualy its a DVD-Rom!

Do you remember me thinking and applying for Itek? i said i would start on an ITEK website, well i did infact and got pretty far on it! Everybody forgot about that, and so i didnt want to mention it here as im trying to get some morale boost going on!

MG might have been abit slower then you, but we are still running and will be for along time yet.

Im withdrawing any posts i make on this thread from now on, you get alot of gratitude, thats for sure!

I hope you all find somewhere new to race and say how good you are!
Some of you are great guys in ITEK, like Keith and very much so Kasper. Also psymonhilly (these are only out the ones i have got to know somewhat)

But some of you really do think you were the best, but to be the best you need to keep going!... If its a sprint, you won, but an endurance...

Good luck to all of you!

And you took my cheek pretty well, now you have become upset, because folk are having a go at you and you haven't learned when to stop posting.

And because of the hole you have put yourself in, it may consider others not to apply for MG if that attitude literally evolves around the MG forum itself.
FORDMAN to Father Christmas

Dear Santa,

I would also really like to be fast and consistent in Live for Speed, so for this year, can you give me a sense of humour and a miracle.

Regards

Fordy

ITEK Racing Throws In The Towel
(135 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG