Gas Cap "Decal"?
(11 posts, started )
Gas Cap "Decal"?
I put this in my recent post too, but was wondering if anybody has some decent gas-cap graphics? I've seen one reallly nice one on somebodies XRR skin, though can't really grab it and use it.. I think one of the things obviously still lacking in this game is attention to small details like that, which help make the cars look more realistic.

Thanks!
What exactly are you on about, sorry half-asleep and typing from my bed but, are you looking for the fuel tank lid thingy graphics or something other under the name of 'Gas-Cap'. For fuel tank lid graphics try googling it and using Photoshop to cut out that bit and stick it onto the skin.
Maybe Americans call it gas-cap we english say petrol-lid or just lid. Maybe the occasional fuel tank lid. Sorry for off-topic.
You got it, and you're right, "fuel tank lid" may yield better search results, here included. Being a lazy American, I hadn't thought of that terminology to search it by.
Quote from xWolFx :Maybe Americans call it gas-cap we english say petrol-lid or just lid. Maybe the occasional fuel tank lid. Sorry for off-topic.

Dont we called it fuel caps, or petrol caps?
I made a fuel cap for XRR ages ago.
-Ill see if I can find it.
Thanks man, that'd be great.
XRR template
there's one in the scoop pack from master skinners.. @ link

and here's one i took off google-images and made a tank-lid out of!

i'm very sorry, but they're far from high res.. but as long as your skin is in 1024* resolution, there's no worry!
Attached files
tanklids.psd - 39.8 KB - 425 views
Thanks guys!

Gas Cap "Decal"?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG