The online racing simulator
Your real-life fantasy combo?
(46 posts, started )
If you had a chance to race any car at any track in the world for one day, what would the combo be?

I'd propably skip the F1's and The Ring (because driving there is really something you CAN do if you want), but instead I'd like to drive at Bathurst mt. Panorama with a race-spec Caterham/Lotus 7 or some other car that has simple and logical suspension, light weight and no aero. From dawn till dusk..
For me it would have to be a Carroll Shelby-designed 1963 Cobra @ Donny Park. It's my local circuit, well the closest and I love the classic cobra.

Sweet.
ariel atom 2 300, full race prepped @ suzuka.
Mine would be driving a Lotus Elise through the winding mountain roads of a foreign country
1967 Lotus 49B at some nice track, maybe at Keimola.

I just hope I could walk away at the end of the day
#6 - JJ72
westfield on cadwell, ymmmmmmmm.
WTCC Car in Spa
Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B, Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO Gr.A and Ariel Atom at the nordschleife illepall
#9 - dev
Ford GT40, gumball
The New Jaguar XK (maybe wait for new XKR ) on nordschleife

Edit: No scrap that!, New XK on Gumball run
My current girlfriend and Denise Richards... Wait.... wrong fantasy combo right?

Probably the one of the Gumball runs (without any of the risks) in a high speed cruiser. A DB9 or a Veyron
Can't see what excitement the Gumball has to offer in a driver's point of view. I'd propably get bored after the first 5 or 6 hours flat-outing on a straight, or get killed later in a stupid overtaking crash caused by tiredness...
#13 - dev
Quote from the_angry_angel :My current girlfriend and Denise Richards... Wait.... wrong fantasy combo right?

Probably the one of the Gumball runs (without any of the risks) in a high speed cruiser. A DB9 or a Veyron

That would kill all the fun in it... :thumbsdow
A Golf R23 on sufers paradise
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B, Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO Gr.A and Ariel Atom at the nordschleife illepall

i like you
#16 - axus
McLaren F1 LM, Nordeschlife.

:eclipseeh
Hmm.. Formula Vee at Mosport.

No, really. I'm serious. Stop laughing at me!
#18 - Vain
964 Carrera RS (3,6L), 917K, 908 and a BMW M3 GTR on the Nordschleife.

Vain
Ferarri F40 round Le Mans...

or MV Agusta round Isle Man TT
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote :The New Jaguar XK

Isn't that the Ford Mondeo with Jaguar trim? It rattles.

My combo would be Le Mans, and frankly, my car choice would be either a current Aston Martin GT or the historic DBR1. I've already done the public road parts in a Jaguar XJ6 III series, which was nice, but it doesn't realy count until I get to do the full circuit, at race speed, in a British GT car.
I'd love to drive a 1990 Dodge Shadow STD from my house to the mall and back!
A Lancia Delta S4 or the Integrale on Pikes Peak (with the old part of the start, not the new one with the new built road)
Oh that would be awesome =)
Quote from frokki :If you had a chance to race any car at any track in the world for one day, what would the combo be?

I'd propably skip the F1's and The Ring (because driving there is really something you CAN do if you want), but instead I'd like to drive at Bathurst mt. Panorama with a race-spec Caterham/Lotus 7 or some other car that has simple and logical suspension, light weight and no aero. From dawn till dusk..

Maserati M12 around Suzuka would be mine.
F-15 Eagle @ Nürburgring @ altitude of 30m
I think I would regress to childhood and ask for a race-prepped Falcon XB around Bathurst.

Edit: some of these answers are very interesting -- are we supposed to be adjusting for the likelihood of getting killed in our chosen combo, or is it a complete fantasy question?

(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG