The online racing simulator
ITEK Racing Throws In The Towel
(135 posts, started )
Quote from ZORER :pls stop answering my post.

i'm really angry with that because it is obvious that the team members knew the team would really end soon.I don't care whatever happens to the team and this is not selfish. Team is selfish because they start a competition which they know it might never end properly, they make people spend some time on it, tell people to post more designs and make comments on them...

can't you see it is not important whether it is a competition or something else...it is something to do with respect. if you don't get respect it you don't want to show it do you?

by the way i'm sorry for b11tme's mother.

but not for the team.

Someone is taking this a little bit too seriously.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from ZORER :pls stop answering my post.

i'm really angry with that because it is obvious that the team members knew the team would really end soon.I don't care whatever happens to the team and this is not selfish. Team is selfish because they start a competition which they know it might never end properly, they make people spend some time on it, tell people to post more designs and make comments on them...

can't you see it is not important whether it is a competition or something else...it is something to do with respect. if you don't get respect it you don't want to show it do you?

by the way i'm sorry for b11tme's mother.

but not for the team.

Team ended because of something that happend in team practice late on monday night....This was not planned and if you think it was planned why u think we have a sponsor? You think we got a sponsor for the fun of it? You think i am happy i had to close a team that i start about 1 year ago? I loved my team and i did not want it to come to this so i dont care if you dont care about the team going under but the fact is this was not planned nore did the team even know about it. I made the decision on my own and told the team after. I already said i am sorry for wasting time for those who did the logo comp and i will try and mebe sort something out for those that did. So just leave it i am depressed as it is without this as well.
AH bit late in seeing this thread. Talking to you on msn and you said about this. Tried to convince you otherwise but somethings must end and no point dragging them on. It is a shame to loose ITEK but seems as i said the right time to end it.

Good luck in finding another team.

off topic - james stop spamming
I am sorry to see another great team go down, but it happens to all of us eventually. Lets hope this won't prompt any more teams going down and that MG stays strong also.
shhh, i have hardly posted in over 2hours! I have been busy with some "twat" wanting to much things! hehe

I would have come to ITEK team practices if i knew when they was damn! would have been fun hehehe

anyone got a new team yet? because you guys will get taken in very quickly!

off topic - Chris your slowwwww
#60 - Jakg
Quote from ZORER :i'm really angry with that because it is obvious that the team members knew the team would really end soon.

thats the point, they didn't, it was only decided on Monday, and no-one knew beforehand - you base your assumptions on them knowing when they didn't!
Quote from Jakg :thats the point, they didn't, it was only decided on Monday, and no-one knew beforehand - you base your assumptions on them knowing when they didn't!

but but but but, they knew!!!11oneone

So much of expressing views on the music video I made.
Maybe coz it's on last post on page 2...

well i diidn't liked it much but music was good
Quote from BigDave2967 :So much of expressing views on the music video I made.

Good job dave....not bad for a first attempt.
nice vid fitting tribute to ITEK.

off topic - Faster than you james, now stop spamming lol.
SORRY i have the video marked to watch as soon as i get home!!! Just cant at work due to our systems, altho i can get round it. i cant be bothered to teach bad habbits

off topic - Oh are you now chris! just because you left the best team in the world , and also wasnt given leadership and i was hehehehe
I wanna express my deepest thanks to Keith for getting me involved with and leading such a fantastic team.

I did not expect the team to come to an end and was shocked when I found out. I for one did not help matters, having returned to Uni I found that all internet gaming was blocked by the Uni network which basically rules me out of any participation until April. Put this together with real life issues affecting a number of other members all at the same time as well as a lack of effort basically put an end to things.

Keith was doing his best (as he always did) to get the team kick started again with the sponsor and new logo/skins etc and to whoever was calling for him to be banned from the community. You sir need your head examining.

Basically im very sad to see the team go down and I wish every member the best possible outcome

Im still gonna remain in contact with you lot as your a great bunch of people and racers, and Ill see you on track in April

Jamie
Quote from hardcoreobscure :I wanna express my deepest thanks to Keith for getting me involved with and leading such a fantastic team.

I did not expect the team to come to an end and was shocked when I found out. I for one did not help matters, having returned to Uni I found that all internet gaming was blocked by the Uni network which basically rules me out of any participation until April. Put this together with real life issues affecting a number of other members all at the same time as well as a lack of effort basically put an end to things.

Keith was doing his best (as he always did) to get the team kick started again with the sponsor and new logo/skins etc and to whoever was calling for him to be banned from the community. You sir need your head examining.

Basically im very sad to see the team go down and I wish every member the best possible outcome

Im still gonna remain in contact with you lot as your a great bunch of people and racers, and Ill see you on track in April

Jamie

Nice post there Jamie...Thanks man
Quote from hardcoreobscure :I wanna express my deepest thanks to Keith for getting me involved with and leading such a fantastic team.

Jamie

Couldnt agree more ! Keith the man
-
(shaGuar) DELETED by shaGuar
always sad to see a team go, but then again, good luck to all the ex members, as it doesnt really change how you drive.

actually. iv just left my team. thought i mite aswell say.
hope a new team replaces you are you ever comeing back?
it's alway sad to see a team end, and with ITEK it is worse imo, what a bunch of good lads. always been clean and fast when i have raced them.

the team might be gone but the drivers keep the spirit alive

see y'all trackside

oh, btw have you thought of giving atc a shout? i think you (and the rest of the team) would fit in nicely :P
Quote from dadge :always been clean and fast when i have raced them.

Then you have never raced me, muhahah Lol :P
Quote from faster111 :hope a new team replaces you are you ever comeing back?

Who knows in the future but for now i want to relax and enjoy the game.

Quote from dadge :it's alway sad to see a team end, and with ITEK it is worse imo, what a bunch of good lads. always been clean and fast when i have raced them.

the team might be gone but the drivers keep the spirit alive

see y'all trackside

oh, btw have you thought of giving atc a shout? i think you (and the rest of the team) would fit in nicely :P

Thanks man...All these comments are really nice because it shows how respected ITEK was. As for joining ATC....Who knows what the future brings

ITEK Racing Throws In The Towel
(135 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG