The online racing simulator
Hi there,

me and my Teammate "p.maishaupt" would also like to race that event. We hope it will be a good race for everyone!

I am also a little bit confused about the time it starts. Please confirm that in reference to the UTC time that is displayed by LFS. Thx. Looking forward to Sunday.

Der_Dude + Maishaupt
Quote from Der_Dude :Hi there,

me and my Teammate "p.maishaupt" would also like to race that event. We hope it will be a good race for everyone!

I am also a little bit confused about the time it starts. Please confirm that in reference to the UTC time that is displayed by LFS. Thx. Looking forward to Sunday.

Der_Dude + Maishaupt

Done . Hope it helps. Good luck on Sunday.
20:00 GMT right?

which translates to 8:00pm correct?
It is 20:00 BST (UK Time) so that is 19:00 UTC (Time in game)
I'm in!
SERT●Anakin
I've been messing around with the FO8 tonight. There's not much on the servers for this car so I've been plodding around Blackwood by myself.

So far I've got the car to do a 1.02.50 in qualifying trim with a top speed of 167mph. I've nothing to compare that to, so could any of you give me a clue how much more time I need to find?

Cheers - see you all Sunday
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
I think i do a 1.04 in full race trim on low fuel not pushing it.

i'll have another go at it tonight though, i'm having issues with heat in my tires...
Quote from exhausted mule :I think i do a 1.04 in full race trim on low fuel not pushing it.

i'll have another go at it tonight though, i'm having issues with heat in my tires...

Tyres are the key to winning this race. Tyres will overheat, once they do you'll need to set yourself to a pace, until they cool off. When that happens, its full throttle for the rest of the race until you need to either cahnge tyres of put fuel in.
I've changed my mind, Dave. I'm in.
Done!

Good to see you onboard.
Is it still going to be ITEK held? or The Ends
By the way, if you have any problems with servers (like itek's being stopped) and you have problem with getting a server, im sure MG Server will be available if you need it
Quote from jamesrowe :Is it still going to be ITEK held? or The Ends
By the way, if you have any problems with servers (like itek's being stopped) and you have problem with getting a server, im sure MG Server will be available if you need it

Erm... no, sorry about the previous organising from last weeks event, and the disconnection, I'm taking my business to another team/server for that particular day.

No offense
up to you, what happened then was nothing to do with MG! We just offered our server to help him and others out (like i have now). Think the disconnect was not to do with server actualy, ours seems to be reliable

The offer is there if something unforseen happens
Quote from jamesrowe :up to you, what happened then was nothing to do with MG! We just offered our server to help him and others out (like i have now). Think the disconnect was not to do with server actualy, ours seems to be reliable

The offer is there if something unforseen happens

Doesn't stop you taking on ITEK for one last time . Go on, get your mgs in, we'll give you one more round.
I WISH i could be there this weekend! but im with my girl friend all weekend and we are away that date *Starts to cry!*
Then gather your collegues up. Get them in, it's ITEK's last event.
il make a special MG request on MG forum for you
Count me in please!
I'd like to run this one if I may.

||| MARSH
I would, but I am allready in a league at that time
Yea im in
I would like to enter. [MG] shokd
is there a reason, why my Teammate "Maishaupt" and me ("Der_Dude") are not listed as participants in the opening post of this thread? I just want to make sure we can race with you guys on sunday. CU
I'd like to give it a go. Race name is Ben i believe...or something. Official name is ben-pepito.

Thanks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG