The online racing simulator
This is good , real good !!!
(20 posts, closed, started )
JUST GOT A EMAIL WITH THIS RIGHT HERE !!! ITS FUNNY PLEASE ENJOY !!!

Hi

You have 24 hours to:

1) remove stolen skins under Gallery >> Rel´ax >> skins
2) to publish apology news in AMO front page to Aanz (author of original skins) and to MorroW Designs (as commission agent)
3) to publish apology thread in Life for Speed official forum under "General LFS Discussion" - http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2
If you do not make those 3 steps in 24h, I will make thread under LFS forum, few smaller national LFS forums over the world and of course I will show to world what AMO is doing.
I give you 24 hours to make your decision.

This letter will be sent to:
W1ldPort75 - LFS forum private message
W1ldPort75 - e-mail - [email protected]
Rel´ax - e-mail - [email protected]
AMO webmaster - notice via AMO page - contact

Feel free to contact me via e-mail - [email protected] or Aanz via e-mail - [email protected]

Tago "MorroW" Kalbri
Head of MorroW Designs
[email protected]

AND NOW MY ANSWER TO THAT !!!

1. Funny thing , i never received any skins from him
2. its been months since ive been away from AMO
3. i did not do the skins or whatever hes talking about
4. i should what ? apologize for what ??? what are you on drugs ??? illepall

ok its enough for today before i start something .

greetz to all the normal people
Ok, first off, why is there 2 identical threads of this ?!
Second, what do you think posting this here will accomplish exactly ?
This strikes me as a thread with a death wish. Kamikaze thread perhaps...
Quote from W1ldPort75 :This is good , real good !!!
JUST GOT A EMAIL WITH THIS RIGHT HERE !!! ITS FUNNY PLEASE ENJOY !!!

Hi

You have 24 hours to:

1) remove stolen skins under Gallery >> Rel´ax >> skins
2) to publish apology news in AMO front page to Aanz (author of original skins) and to MorroW Designs (as commission agent)
3) to publish apology thread in Life for Speed official forum under "General LFS Discussion" - http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2
If you do not make those 3 steps in 24h, I will make thread under LFS forum, few smaller national LFS forums over the world and of course I will show to world what AMO is doing.
I give you 24 hours to make your decision.

This letter will be sent to:
W1ldPort75 - LFS forum private message
Rel´ax - e-mail - [email protected]
AMO webmaster - notice via AMO page - contact

Feel free to contact me via e-mail - [email protected] or Aanz via e-mail - [email protected]

Tago "MorroW" Kalbri
Head of MorroW Designs
[email protected]

AND NOW MY ANSWER TO THAT !!!

1. Funny thing , i never received any skins from him
2. its been months since ive been away from AMO
3. i did not do the skins or whatever hes talking about
4. i should what ? apologize for what ??? what are you on drugs ??? illepall

ok its enough for today before i start something .

greetz to all the normal people

Firstly I think it's because you may be using skins without an authors permission. Secondly MorroW is a great guy and you shouldnt speak of him in such a tone. Lastly I would suggest to e-mail him (nicely) asking what particular part it is that you do not understand about, i.e. "Please tell me what I did wrong, and what I need to do". And on another note, I think you maay be using quite a few of other peoples skins. Thats why you should not take skins from the skins_x folder.

Good Luck.

Wolf.

EDIT: There is actually nothing 'funny' about this, it is in fact quite serious. I don't like it when people use my skins, nor does MorroW.
W1ldPort75, thanks for opening this thread.

You still have 20 something hours to make those 3 steps.
I promise to everyone that tomorrow, about in same time I will post here few e-mails, pictures, skins, screenshots etc etc.

Meanwhile I will keep my words to myself.
Quote from MorroW :W1ldPort75, thanks for opening this thread.

You still have 20 something hours to make those 3 steps.
I promise to everyone that tomorrow, about in same time I will post here few e-mails, pictures, skins, screenshots etc etc.

Meanwhile I will keep my words to myself.

Mind telling me exactly what he did, I am guessing he is using skins that are private, without permission, or modding them. In either case thats bad enough.
wolf i dont know if he is good or not and i dont care . and does this have anything to do you you ? dont think so ! so stay out of it . i can get 40 people to post here and say that w1ldport is an angel and a great guys and blablabla , but for what ?

@ morrow , no problem for me to open a thread like this BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT !!! Understand ? good

oh please do show me some proof that i got something from you or whatever , i would love to see it . this is ridiculous

@ wolf , how the hell am i going to get private skins from anyone ??? looooooooool
/me requests thread deletion. Or at least hide it in an obscure place where nobody will ever find it
Hide it ???????????????????? noooooooo , i want to see what the hell this guy is talking about !!!
Quote from W1ldPort75 :wolf i dont know if he is good or not and i dont care . and does this have anything to do you you ? dont think so ! so stay out of it . i can get 40 people to post here and say that w1ldport is an angel and a great guys and blablabla , but for what ?

@ morrow , no problem for me to open a thread like this BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT !!! Understand ? good

oh please do show me some proof that i got something from you or whatever , i would love to see it . this is ridiculous

@ wolf , how the hell am i going to get private skins from anyone ??? looooooooool

Ok, firstly that attitude lad, isnt going to get you very far. I would advise that you talk to people nicely so that they respect you. Secondly I dont give a shit if you can get 40 people to post anything, because MorroW had to earn his respect the same as any other user does. And lastly it is not my business but I can make it mine if I wanted to because people who do not take situations such as this seriously (like you are now) are the main culprits and try to deny it by posting something and pretending they have nothing to do with it. It is VERY childish. I am sure as well as you that you get other peoples skins from the skins_x folder which is the main folder where skins are downloaded and stored to from LFSW. Now if you do not sort yourself out then this just shows the LFS Community how ignorant people can be, it also does not promote the using of private skins on servers and most certainly is the biggest waste of time I have ever commited myself to.
Why didnt you just sort it out in personal.
- no need to splash it all out in the forum.

This forum is getting stranger and stranger by the day

...we need a new patch.
Quote from bo-kristiansen :Why didnt you just sort it out in personal.
- no need to splash it all out in the forum.

This forum is getting stranger and stranger by the day

...we need a new patch.

The forum is not but the people making posts are.
Well, it surely is a change from "WTF, I got banned from Redline Racing" threads
@ wolf ,
the words that are coming out of your ass , sry for writing this here but its got to be writen , dont bother me too much . he needs the respect ? sure he does so do i !! so dont tell me how i should act or not with your 15 years of age little man . i got a email from him threatening me of doing this an that . i dont give a shit who it is , nobody threatens me . he should of asked me why someone from AMO almost have the same skins and not threaten me understand that ??? no ??? not my problem . and do you think i care what people think of me because of something like this here ??? waste of time ? your right there ill give you that .
Quote from W1ldPort75 :@ wolf ,
the words that are coming out of your ass , sry for writing this here but its got to be writen , dont bother me too much . he needs the respect ? sure he does so do i !! so dont tell me how i should act or not with your 15 years of age little man . i got a email from him threatening me of doing this an that . i dont give a shit who it is , nobody threatens me . he should of asked me why someone from AMO almost have the same skins and not threaten me understand that ??? no ??? not my problem . and do you think i care what people think of me because of something like this here ??? you gotta be joking little man

Ok, well the way I see it you think that you are all-to-superior to every other person currently on the topic, and I admire you for that because if you honestly think that I will be put down by your useless argument then you are wrong. I was not telling you how to act I was telling you to sort yourself out because currently your on a one way road to get a bad reputation on the LFS Forums and on Morrowdesigns. If you don't want to take the advice then go ahead, don't bother doing anything at all, but just pointlessly continue to deny that it has something to do with you. What is there is a mistake on both sides of the party, MorroW's and yours, all you have to do is sort it out and your troubles will be over. Seondly you wouldn't belive in this day and age that most 15 year olds have more sence then a guy ranting at people on a forum.
Quote from W1ldPort75 :...

Obviously you care, because otherwise you wouldn't have posted this thread. This whole issue may look funny to you, but it surely doesn't for the one whose skin was stolen. I don't say you did in on purpose, or that you did it at all, we just won't take sides on such private issues, not that this is of any interest to us anyway.

By the way, you cannot say someone should care about his own business and not talk about the content of this thread. I mean, you posted a thread on a public forum, ffs.
Mods, please close this thread for about 20h.

I'm giving him time to make what he should do. Simpel as that. At this moment this thread is not leading anywhere.

And as I told before - I will publish proofs tomorrow around 8PM in my time.
Its real simple .
When someone trys to put something in my shoes that i dont wear its not going to work out . Maybe it will for you or others but not me . Yes we did agree that he could make some skins , but only when i would be out of the hospital . So , for the people that have no idea or clue of whats going on , do me a favor and stay out of it . When i went to the hospital about 6-7 weeks ago i quit the AMO team because of my nervous problems . Man this is real hard trying to keep cool but i will continue . So there were 2 people who had access to my emails but im not going to say who those two are cause i am sure that they would not do something wrong until im gone . You still with me ?? Ok good keep up the pace . And ofcourse im gonna go nuts if someone threatens me , some dont but hell i do . Why ? Cause i have no idea what the hell is going on . And last , like i said , i got a real life and i dont give a shit who where and when someone thinks that i am not a good person because the way i write on this forum . And that was my last post until Mister Morrow puts his 5 cents in here .

Giving me time ??? You can give me until the year 2300 for all i care . Thx for screwing up my damn nerves again . Ill see you next year .
Quote from W1ldPort75 :Its real simple .
When someone trys to put something in my shoes that i dont wear its not going to work out . Maybe it will for you or others but not me . Yes we did agree that he could make some skins , but only when i would be out of the hospital . So , for the people that have no idea or clue of whats going on , do me a favor and stay out of it . When i went to the hospital about 6-7 weeks ago i quit the AMO team because of my nervous problems . Man this is real hard trying to keep cool but i will continue . So there were 2 people who had access to my emails but im not going to say who those two are cause i am sure that they would not do something wrong until im gone . You still with me ?? Ok good keep up the pace . And ofcourse im gonna go nuts if someone threatens me , some dont but hell i do . Why ? Cause i have no idea what the hell is going on . And last , like i said , i got a real life and i dont give a shit who where and when someone thinks that i am not a good person because the way i write on this forum . And that was my last post until Mister Morrow puts his 5 cents in here .

I did not say that you are a bad guy, I only suggested that you sort this out between you and MorroW. It couldn't be harder.

End OF.
To those interested in this topic, you can follow this link http://www.morrowdesigns.eu/news.php

This thread remains closed and we'd appreciate if no new threads were made about it.

Thanks.
This thread is closed

(20 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG