The online racing simulator
Features you'd like to see in S3
I know, more continuation with the S3 threads, LOL.

*Actual pit crew fixing your car during pit stops, kinda like GT4's.
*Anitmated audience (Not lke GT4's, but still)
*Pop-up headlights (Along with lights)
*Driver that also shifts
*Online tournaments
*Some other stuff I'll show later
Motorcycles
#3 - X-Ter
More server possibilities (spelling?).

* Auto Welcome message.
* Choice of rolling start (with formation lap).
* Auto drive trough penalty for hits from behind (I know, I know, it's hard to do, but it was done in STCC by Digital Illusions).
* Credit system as option (mentioned this in another thread). Basically you use the credits to "buy" cars, pay entering fees to race and pay for repairs, and also win credits when racing.
* No instant return to pit and start from scratch, but rather (for the sake of gameplay) an option to "tow" the car to the pit and continue the race after X ammount of time.

Other stuff I'd like to see is at least dedicated pit slots and maybe a guy holding a pit marker (no real need for animated crew).
Day and night, and day to night racing with rain.
´
And last... The ever present wish for modding availability. If it's one sim in the universe that's worth modding for, it's this one
Dynamic weather: rain (with drying line according to where most cars run) and dynamically changing light (night and day).
Quote from Nelson340 :*Online tournaments

Uhm, we've got plenty of those already don't we?

If we get dedicated pit boxes, we could maybe also get penalties for driver over other ones, forcing you to pit neatly. Support for rolling starts would be great also, but really all of these things have been suggested and covered quite a few times now...

I'm not too hungry for modding availability, as the devs guarantee a specific level of quality which is enough for me at least until S3 final (years away).
Full working headlamps

Better Cluch - different biting points

Various damage inc gearbox & engine

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG