The online racing simulator
Sim Touring Car Cup Round 1
(161 posts, started )
I have the larger (400mb) version sitting on a mates server, but I need him to sort something before I can give out the link.

Stay tuned folks.
Very nice vid and commentary! Go on like this
Isn't that the FileFront version ?
Link from post previous page is still working.
Quote from KeMoT :Isn't that the FileFront version ?
Link from post previous page is still working.

Yes, but I got pretty poor speed from Filefront so have offered an alternative mirror.
Quote from Bean0 :Yes, but I got pretty poor speed from Filefront so have offered an alternative mirror.

The filefront gave scrap speeds to me as well. And usually died after some time... thx for the link, downloading some time soon
watched this yesterday, sent the link to my mate, who then downloaded the demo yesterday.

raced him a bit last night, he has now went out and bought a logitech momo steering wheel this morning :lol:

ill give him 2 weeks before he wants the S2 licence
That's great , it's good to see the STCC has done something good after the recent political intrigues. I hope your friend gets a lot out of the game.
i want something like that too for 360°RS....
Quote from Sticky-Micky :watched this yesterday, sent the link to my mate, who then downloaded the demo yesterday.

raced him a bit last night, he has now went out and bought a logitech momo steering wheel this morning :lol:

ill give him 2 weeks before he wants the S2 licence

2 weeks, that was about accurate

Hi all
hehe! Welcome Steven!

Sim Touring Car Cup Round 1
(161 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG