The online racing simulator
ATI 9800 Pro "Secondary" monitor issue - very weird!
OK, I've no idea what's happening here...

My 9800 Pro has decided that my only monitor is my "Secondary" monitor. I essentially do not have a "Primary" monitor any more! Surely this is a bad thing, right? I'd like the card to recognise this monitor as the "Primary" one, given that it's the only monitor I've got plugged in, and it's plugged into the only appropriate socket on the card (the other is DVI, very much a secondary connection on my setup!).

Any clues? I have fannied about a lot with my computer the last couple of days (internet connection was down* and I couldn't resist tinkering) trying to get nForce drivers working, eventually gave up and noticed this problem when I was done. I had removed my video card at one point but haven't touched any of the settings on it, and other than this weird phenomenon I haven't noticed any other problems, so I don't think I damaged the card.

I've got Cat 5.13 installed if that makes any difference.

* Some idiot pulled the cable outside my house, the same night I gave Tristan my home address...
You could try to update to Catalyst 6.9.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#3 - ajp71
It should only have required going display properties > settings (windows screen res page) and right clicking on the monitor picture and choosing set as primary monitor.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG