The online racing simulator
paying for s2 :D
(24 posts, started )
how, where how much and how long does it rake before im playing the full s2?

Dave.
#2 - ekze
it sais i have to be logged into my account is that this one here or somewhere else?
#4 - ekze
On the top right you can see button "register".
its ok i found a new account form on that site :doh:

username is allready in use no way how did that happen how many people think of daveb948576. wtf

hhhmmmm email address is allready in use something isnt right here what have i done wrong?

i just remembered the password and its the same for on here. bear with me im getting there but i will keep you posted incase something feks up.

(merged 4 of your posts together : SamH)
#6 - abz1
i think you want to login with your daveb948576 account rather then register it.
#7 - ekze
Maybe you are registered already, try this forum login and password.
#8 - SamH
The same account you have for this forum is your account on the Liveforspeed.net website.. so just go ahead and log in, pay, and then we'll soon be seeing "S2 licenced" under your name on this forum too
#9 - Jakg
the accounts here, there and at the LFSWiki are unified, just log in with your forum account
<<<<<<<<<<<< yeeaa baby check this out

this is for you demo racers
#11 - SamH
hehe! Welcome to S2!! The most sound purchase you'll ever make at 11pm on a Saturday night! Kiss your social life goodbye, though!
thank-you. now where is this email

looks like my outlook express hasnt received any emails for that last 2 days.

let me just try looking at the top of the list of emails not the bottom. :doh:
**** me what a list. im using windows vista and i managed to unlock it aswell. i saw that others were having trouble with the 64bit version.

would anyone like to give me a guided tour
i entered one room then entered another and now it sais username is allready online and wont let me in
Give it a couple of minutes and the master server will realise you are not online and let you back on. That doesn't happen often.
#16 - ekze
daveb948576, welcome to S2! ^_^
Quote from ekze :daveb948576, welcome to S2! ^_^

thanks *;* i have made myself heard in the servers allready if i crash into you sorry please dont ban me lol im a newbie.

Quote from daveb948576 :thanks *;* i have made myself heard in the servers allready if i crash into you sorry please dont ban me lol im a newbie.

As I must tell all those who crash and are new, just go and practice offline and learn the new tracks in S2, there is a fair amount to learn, and all the cars handle differently except LX4 and LX6 which both handle like hippos with indigestion.
The LX cars are awesome -balanced chassis, adjustable on the throttle. My only gride is a touch too much understeer on the LX6 I can never get rid of if I want to be quick.
Quote from tristancliffe :The LX cars are awesome -balanced chassis, adjustable on the throttle. My only gride is a touch too much understeer on the LX6 I can never get rid of if I want to be quick.

Hippos with indigestion....
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :They're really well balanced, turn in nicely, power out nicely, change direction well - what's not to like? They're my favourite cars in LFS easily.

Well for a mouse user they are a pain.
well when i crash i try not to take people down with me. i have been in "redline racing 3" all day and not had one problem from anyone, if i have taken someone out i have said sorry and all is forgot. i have managed to get 1.03.78 in there with that fox. im not sure if its good or not but someone said it was for someone that only joined s2 yesterday.

overall im happy with it. just wish my graphics card would arrive sooner.

Quote from daveb948576 :well when i crash i try not to take people down with me. i have been in "redline racing 3" all day and not had one problem from anyone, if i have taken someone out i have said sorry and all is forgot. i have managed to get 1.03.78 in there with that fox. im not sure if its good or not but someone said it was for someone that only joined s2 yesterday.

overall im happy with it. just wish my graphics card would arrive sooner.

i remember you, was on edge of the track most of the time.

i sent you my setup too, good luck with racing welcome to s2
Quote from Dredd :i remember you, was on edge of the track most of the time.

i sent you my setup too, good luck with racing welcome to s2

thats me i just sit there after i spin out on the grass. who put that there anyway

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG