The online racing simulator
Clarkson power skin
(26 posts, started )
#1 - kirmy
Clarkson power skin
please could you guys make me a skin with a top gear theme, but on the side have a mad clarkson face with power across it, and on the bonnet the whole top gear team, many thanks
#2 - CSU1
Quote from kirmy :please could you guys make me a skin with a top gear theme, but on the side have a mad clarkson face with power across it, and on the bonnet the whole top gear team, many thanks

Who knows the LFS devs???
Ask one of them to e-mail clarkson for a write up on LFS and what he thinks of it.It would have been cool if he was testing on LFS in the pits of Aston that day
I know there ain't no nsx in LFS but still would have been cool

umm here tell me if u want it
hm.. blackwood in.. iceland
[attach]17521[/attach] heres the bonet picture i updated it didnt notice and i put the crews name on the side
Hmm this makes me wonder Btoryo...

Youre an demo driver and u still play with S2 cars and on S2 tracks? how come?
How do you figure that
Quote from Frost_More :Hmm this makes me wonder Btoryo...

Youre an demo driver and u still play with S2 cars and on S2 tracks? how come?

Since you are a demo racer, shouldn't the pictures of him playing demo be a clue it isn't S2???
Aren't these tracks BL Gp and RallyX? Where do you guys see s2 content?
#10 - Jakg
that looks like demo content to me, too...
im a demo racer the track is bl gp rally and the car is xfg gti so i dunn0 what u guys talking about
If it meets Jakg's demo seal of approval then its all ok.....

There is really nothing wrong with that picture, Blackwood and xfg is all i see all ships with the lfs demo so all perfectly legal...

I do hope your game doesnt run at 9.4fps though...

edit: forgot to comment on the skin, the skin is ok but a bit plain i think, maybe try adding some details on it, check out the top gear website, you might be inspired!

mad
#13 - SamH

Nothing to see here, folks.. move along

Btoryo, good looking so far.. keep it up
i'm now going to realese this skin please dont be mean im only twelve and everything is done on art[attach][attach][attach]17571[/attach][/attach][/attach]
Attached images
XFG_CLarkson.jpg
its is nice, especially like the Jeremy picture on the side hehe, I am not too keen on the solid black colour but i guess thats just down the personal preference.

Also is that the stig driving?

mad
umm thx no the stig isnt driving its my default helmet
download the skin you are looking for... then place the skin file into the /LFS/DATA/SKINS/ folder in the main lfs directory.

Then when you go in game, go to the garage and on the left make a new car colour, choose a name for that colour, when you have done that at the bottom of the garage screen a new button will appear where you can click and select your skin...
Staying on topic of Top Gear how about Hammonds 924 for the XRT and XRG
hmm k ill try
now done with hamster's porshe skin remember i made everything with art[[attach]17622[/attach]
Attached images
XRT_Porshe.JPG
Quote from Btoryo :now done with hamster's porshe skin remember i made everything with art[[ATTACH]17622[/ATTACH]

Lol thats great... but the car should be slightly darker and the bonnet is black
Attached images
Image1.jpg
umm ok didnt notice that
here ya go
Attached images
XRT_Porshe2.JPG
much better
Where's that fake hood scoop? I also think XRG would look more 924 than XRT. XRT would be more like May's 944

Clarkson power skin
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG