The online racing simulator
S2 BeSpoke?
(5 posts, started )
#1 - dewyl
S2 BeSpoke?
hello guys i saw some drift screenshots with XRTs with BF1 or Fo8 (dunno) wheels ,so is it only .VOB editing or a new BeSpoke?
there is no bespoke and there hasn't been since mid S1 and andylec is hardly part of LFS anymore (iirc he's only made like 5 posts here so far)

its vob incase you didn't read it
Quote from XCNuse :there is no bespoke and there hasn't been since mid S1 and andylec is hardly part of LFS anymore (iirc he's only made like 5 posts here so far)

its vob incase you didn't read it

Say what??!
i guess i missed a lot of interesting mods..
i was also looking into how to import the tracks to 3ds...tschhh thats a bitch
Ofcourse only for rendering perposes but still just couldnt find a way. Those SMX track files dont work in anything. And the original files from the game, i thought i could openthem with this programm " Pro Engineer Wildfire". My friend google told me thats the company who made those file extensions. So logic dictates that their programm should be able to handle those files, but nooo. Ofcourse im just a noob in that field and got something i didnt understand and didnt get anywhere at all. So if u know anything bout that, i could use any help please. Its those track files in WLD map in LFS. They got extensions .lgh .lok .wld. And the programm i got(stole) is from this company.... http://www.ptc.com/
would be cool if we could find out how to work with those. I bet its just some
mathematical 3d programm that lets u pay more attention to coordiantes etc then on modeling., but hell what do i know
i know, you are a demo-racer. and as a demo-racer you are not able to drive on those tracks anyway...
dude.. you can rename file types lol.. you can call something blah.whatever and open it with whatever you specify; it just depends on how its coded and if it is capable to decode it

you can change .avi to .screwyou and then open it with windowsmedia player and it .. it might work actually lol i've never tried but it should work since its the same code inside

S2 BeSpoke?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG