The online racing simulator
"Blaeza" skin, any color
(10 posts, started )
"Blaeza" skin, any color
If possible, could someone please make a skin with my name on please. I have photoshop but get very frustated with it's complexities. Thankyou in advance
ok, more info?

what colour?
what designs?
Any colour as long as the name is clearly displayed.

Oops, forgot to say that it would be preferred on the xrt
could someone give this a go?
I s*ck at PS too, but after a while and some reading I made a skin.
If you just want a 1 color car with your name in a different color, you can do that even in mspaint.

Get the corresponding .jpg for your car, put your name on boths sides, give the rest of the template the color you want (just zoom in and paint everything except your name). You can do that in a rough way, everything that isnt supposed to be painted wont be after you apply the skin to your car (so dont bother about where the windows are, or where the bumper stops)

Once you apply it to your car it all gets bright and shiny and looks a lot better then when you view it in mspaint. Have a look at a few skins in your skins folder and see if there's something you like there, maybe you can edit one of them with your name on it..
#6 - CSU1
I dont understand this "please make me a skin" stuff!
I mean, god! you guys go on about c++,programming etc, etc and lotas of other stuff that I have no idea whatsoever about!!,
but when it comes to editing a pic with ms paint your lost.
Don't get me wrong I'm not having a go at ye, but what is so complicated about it
There we go, nice and quick for ya!
Attached images
Quick.jpg
XRT_Blaeza.jpg
Quote from CSU1 :I dont understand this "please make me a skin" stuff!
I mean, god! you guys go on about c++,programming etc, etc and lotas of other stuff that I have no idea whatsoever about!!,
but when it comes to editing a pic with ms paint your lost.
Don't get me wrong I'm not having a go at ye, but what is so complicated about it

lol you said 'ye'. XD

And yes it is very simple.
#9 - CSU1
Quote from Stew2000 :lol you said 'ye'. XD

And yes it is very simple.

GODDAMN IT watchin too many pirate movies me hartys lolpirate:
Thorvertonian, you are officially a god! Thank you for that very much!

"Blaeza" skin, any color
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG