The online racing simulator
Unleashing the hidden kart track from LFS
Well I'm sure most people know about it, it's off the side of the autocross arena where you *cough* can't get to.

But anyway you have to use external camera to see anything and there's very little grip, so I though I'd do my best to transfer it over to the autocross arena where you can actually drive on it. I couldn't find a copy of this elsewhere, I would have thought someone else would have made it by now? I didn't search RSC though...

The screenshot shows both tracks. It's very short, 20 seconds per lap in MRT5. Seems fun to me. Maybe you'll find some entertainment in it too. It should be accurate (I measured )
Attached images
hidden kart track_resize.jpg
Attached files
AU1_Hidden Kart Track.lyt - 1.1 KB - 1111 views
heh..... was it worth the 2h ? hehe..... i am sure it aint 100% accurate either ..... :P will give it a go tho....
no.. you can get to it, but now in S2 it sucks cause all you do is slide in S1 it was still fairly slippy, but now there is.. absolutely no traction lol

surprised no one has done this before lol
yipee, i was hoping someone would make this!
#5 - Phill
Quote from XCNuse :no.. you can get to it, but now in S2 it sucks cause all you do is slide in S1 it was still fairly slippy, but now there is.. absolutely no traction lol

surprised no one has done this before lol

how'd you get there? in S2?
in autocross mode i put the start line just outside of the fence.. but i promise you its not worth it.. you slide around no matter what you do
#7 - herki
Huh? Why didn't I find that one earlier ... Great work, Bob
So we all know about the kart track, but could someone tell me what area in the attachment is

Started from the other side of the ax track wall, drove around in random directions and saw that
Attached images
wtf.JPG
I'd say that is "empty street with broken hill"
lol.

I'd say that too Android.

If you got there then you should know where it is anyway shouldn't you.
Not really it's so smack in the middle of nothing there's no telling where it is. That's not me either
apparently (although not visible in your picture) that track used to be some section of the original Aston.. but isn't much anymore, and i'm surprised it's still there
heres a closer pic of the hidden track

-Dustin
Attached images
hidden track.jpg
Quote from Bob Smith :Well I'm sure most people know about it, it's off the side of the autocross arena where you *cough* can't get to.

I would have thought someone else would have made it by now? I didn't search RSC though...

look @ this and there is a way to get over there
Attached images
I made it.JPG
Attached files
made it.spr - 24.5 KB - 502 views
..lol he put the *cough* there for a reason; in S1 you could race there quite easily; now in S2 you just slide like mad in that area its just not worth it, so bob made the track
aha ok
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :heres a closer pic of the hidden track

-Dustin

That looks really cool. I'd loe it if in S3 there was a bridge to get there. Or better, a new Autocross config.
i never knew about this, does anybody know why it is there?
The devs probably used it for testing their not-released karts?

I guess we would get official access to it when they release the kart, which will be after Scawen implemented chassis flex, which may come in the next incompatible patch (not patch V).
it seams like theres loads of little secrets that i never knew about, i never played s1 much so it looks like i have missed everything

i followed a car yesterday on "swain drift" autocross layout, watched him drive past some ballards and round the building onto the skidpan.

i was quite impressed
There's a particular point near the bollards near the building where if you go there you jump onto the grass verge.

Unleashing the hidden kart track from LFS
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG